Draconianwinter's build post

Draconianwinter

How did the bed liner come out? Pretty easy to spray on and looks good? Thinking about doing my tube doors with this!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Go with the one I did. It came out great. Make sure to get the one without primer unless you are fairly good with high pressure spray. The one with the primer mixed in cones out hard and fast and will clump and run quickly. I used the rust-o-lium without the primer and made several passes. Also look for a can that is a primer coat which is clear and is sprayed over a light surface rust to me it worked out great. Both will take a few light coats to keep from getting any paint run.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

Wow! Your rig really evolved man - nice 2dr
She is coming along very nicely. Next I am going to go ahead and replace the evo leveling kit with the full 2 inch lift kit from Rancho I think. Then the evo hinged tailgate tire carrier. Definitely loving how it looks so far, just wish it wasn't squatting in the rear end after putting on the bumper lol

Draconianwinter

been a while since I updated anything on here, just been stupid busy at work.
So got rock lights in and flashcal from superchips. So now I am waiting on more goodies to show up. Ordered the evo pro hinged gate tire carrier, the evo rear track bar bracket and a set of 2 inch lift springs from synergy, hence the track bar bracket. And august the 2nd silver dollar is getting a regear done. Going with 4.88 hear ratio. Will post up picks at a later date with the rock lights installed, that is once I install them lol as well as pics of the tie carrier once it's installed.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
been a while since I updated anything on here, just been stupid busy at work.
So got rock lights in and flashcal from superchips. So now I am waiting on more goodies to show up. Ordered the evo pro hinged gate tire carrier, the evo rear track bar bracket and a set of 2 inch lift springs from synergy, hence the track bar bracket. And august the 2nd silver dollar is getting a regear done. Going with 4.88 hear ratio. Will post up picks at a later date with the rock lights installed, that is once I install them lol as well as pics of the tie carrier once it's installed.

Nice list!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
So what rock lights did you go with? I started to look back but someone said titties and I forgot all about looking for the lights :D

Draconianwinter

Well got the jeep back today. Rock lights had to be put on hold due to a control box mix up at the factory. But it now has 4.88 gears and the evo pro hinged gate tie carrier. The tire carrier is definitely beefy. And having the 4.88 gears now is super awesome. Going up hills I didn't even lose any speed. 20170803_182605.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom