Draconianwinter's build post

Draconianwinter

20170416_123310.jpg
Got my front fenders cut finally. They are a little off so will definitely be replacing both front and rewards at some point

sent from your basement

Draconianwinter

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks dude. They don't look to bad and you really have to look close to tell they are slightly off. But it's enough between the front and rear that I will definitely be replacing them with more than likely the crusher flairs from poison spyder. Well be later down the road though. Next time I get in however it will be getting its new bumper going with the poison spyder brawler II bumper amd putting dv8 inner fender liners so the engine compartment isn't so visible.

sent from your basement

Draconianwinter

I can't even tell that they are off man, they look good. I need to get inner fenders too, just have a couple things to do first.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah. Like I said you actually do have to look closely to see it, and the picture is nearly impossible to tell. And I figured I am just letting the place I am getting my rear bumper from put it on so might as well let them do the inner fenders as well. Take them about 1.5 hours to do it all and would take me about 3 lol

sent from your basement

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
As everyone has said you really can't tell they are off. I guess the only way you could tell is if you really looked hard at it? Nice job!

Top Bottom