Draconianwinter's build post

Draconianwinter

Looking good man!
Thanks man. Well look better when I have time to touch things up amd angle them at the lower corners. For now it will work and allow me to run trails without my tires trying to rip them off lol. Well be doing the front ones next time I am home since I really don't have time to do them today and have to leave out tomorrow. So going to go wash the dirty and mud out of the wheel wells so I can get them painted before I have no time at all

sent from your basement

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
So i don't know how after all this time I've missed your build thread. I was even talked about in it. Glad to see another person building a jeep similar to mine.

Your jeep looks awesome and i look forward to seeing it grow. Im subscribing to this!

I cant believe the 2" evo coils are just relabeled ranchos, actually kind of makes me mad bc i almost bought the rancho kit that came with the 9000s, but chose to go with evo bc of their reputation around here. Oh well, nothing to gripe about, lesson learned.

Quick question, does your jeep squat really bad in the back when you hit the gas from a stop? That was my biggest reasoning for going with the 4door springs in the rear instead of spacers, wondering if id be better off with the 2" of spacers

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dirtywilks

i love this thread! Your jeep has such a great stance! I am looking to do this exact lift. My question: what number was on your original rear coils? I have a 2011 sport and I'm wondering if I should find some four door 59 coils to go with 1.75 spacer.

Lastly do I need to re arrange my brake line with this set up?

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
i love this thread! Your jeep has such a great stance! I am looking to do this exact lift. My question: what number was on your original rear coils? I have a 2011 sport and I'm wondering if I should find some four door 59 coils to go with 1.75 spacer.

If your going to keep stock shocks, no. If you use longer aftermarket shocks, yes.

If you use 18/59 4 door coils, you shouldnt need any spacer, they are stiffer and will lift you like mine. Or you can use your 2 door coils your using now with 1.75" of spacer like draconian's

Clutch

Caught the Bug

If you use shock extensions then you may need JKS brakeline extension brackets, or leave the stock brakeline bracket loose.

Sent from my BNTV600 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

So i don't know how after all this time I've missed your build thread. I was even talked about in it. Glad to see another person building a jeep similar to mine.

Your jeep looks awesome and i look forward to seeing it grow. Im subscribing to this!

I cant believe the 2" evo coils are just relabeled ranchos, actually kind of makes me mad bc i almost bought the rancho kit that came with the 9000s, but chose to go with evo bc of their reputation around here. Oh well, nothing to gripe about, lesson learned.

Quick question, does your jeep squat really bad in the back when you hit the gas from a stop? That was my biggest reasoning for going with the 4door springs in the rear instead of spacers, wondering if id be better off with the 2" of spacers

It does squat a little bit when you step on it, but I don't really ever get on the gas to worry about it. That's just me. Layer on though I will likely try replacing the rear coils entirely.

Don't know what all differences are in the sport models to be honest. In my case we just removed the lines from the brackets on the axles. Seems to have added the needed clearance for them. Now that said I haven't been able to flex them to test yet. Once I do go out and test everything I will definitely let you know how it works out.

sent from your basement

Top Bottom