Drag link flip and adjustable trac-bar help

jkrossi

Like I said no need to bring up old shit. Everyone has bad days or disagreements and talks shit. That's not why I jumped back into this forum. And by the way I can't stand up I'm a paraplegic lol. No but really sorry about the past and I am a stand up guy. I don't mind a little bit of grief Or shit talking as long as people can get over it.

JKbrick

Yeah that one is perfect. I was looking ant the synergy one but didnt like the design.

Did you move your sway bar brackets too? I have the jks links to but they aren't straight like your are.

No didn't move the sway bar brackets, my driver side was crooked until I raised my track bar and more centered the front axle

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Like I said no need to bring up old shit.

Sure there is. You went off the deep end and then disappeared. You came back and some people took notice. You left the past open ended and so really, it's all fair game.

Everyone has bad days or disagreements and talks shit.

This is true but some people have the decency to apologize for their actions. If you really want to leave the past in the past, you kind of have to make amends for the way you behaved. If you're unwilling to do that, that is your choice but, you're kidding yourself if you really think people should just forget about it.

That's not why I jumped back into this forum. And by the way I can't stand up I'm a paraplegic lol. No but really sorry about the past and I am a stand up guy. I don't mind a little bit of grief Or shit talking as long as people can get over it.

If you really are sorry for behaving like an ass, that's all you need to say and people will get over it. You just never did and that's why people are giving you grief. Just sayin...

jkrossi

Sure there is. You went off the deep end and then disappeared. You came back and some people took notice. You left the past open ended and so really, it's all fair game.

This is true but some people have the decency to apologize for their actions. If you really want to leave the past in the past, you kind of have to make amends for the way you behaved. If you're unwilling to do that, that is your choice but, you're kidding yourself if you really think people should just forget about it.

If you really are sorry for behaving like an ass, that's all you need to say and people will get over it. You just never did and that's why people are giving you grief. Just sayin...

Ok cool I hear yuh, moving on thanks for the info on the op

Last edited:

t8er

not to break up the fun of talking about old fights but if I have an adjustable track bar what do I need to do if I install a drag link flip? If I remember correctly this can be done with a $60 factory part for a RHD jeep right?

JKbrick

Sweet thanks man. I think I'm just going to fab one up.

Your steering stabalizer is mounted where that washer and bolt is reflecting the flash?

Yes, the bracket came with a hole there and a "stud" to weld on for mounting it

JKbrick

not to break up the fun of talking about old fights but if I have an adjustable track bar what do I need to do if I install a drag link flip? If I remember correctly this can be done with a $60 factory part for a RHD jeep right?

The flip is done with a rhd drag link by drilling out the mounting hole and dropping in a tapered bushing in from the top. BUT you have to raise your track bar to be parallel to your drag link, it does not matter if it is adjustable or not.

Top Bottom