DRAG Link flip kit

deezus

Still the same. The RK front track bar is meant to be used without the track bar bracket. I used to have your exact kit from RK and learned the same thing I'm explaining to you when I upgraded to a drag link flip kit. The biggest pain was getting the jam nut tight on the RK track bar.

So I would need a new trackbar, bracket and drag link?

Eagle1911

Great... Fantastic discussion. Could anyone on the thread give me a short ... well positioned sound bite that I can use to explain to my wife why our credit card bill has the extra jeep related $$$. All ears :)

Mods for the sake of mods. Good enough for me!!! It's a jeep after all... Right?!?!?

Sell my wife on the drag link flip kit and I am indebted for life. Or at least a beer.

You and the wife are driving down the street when a ball/animal/child (take your pick) dart out from behind a car. There isn't room to stop, even though you have progrip brakes, so you swerve to avoid contact. If you had not installed the drag link flip kit you would not have been able to so easily avoided contact and may have even hit the ball/animal/child.

That's my story and I am sticking to it. [emoji3]

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Great... Fantastic discussion. Could anyone on the thread give me a short ... well positioned sound bite that I can use to explain to my wife why our credit card bill has the extra jeep related $$$. All ears :)

Mods for the sake of mods. Good enough for me!!! It's a jeep after all... Right?!?!?

Sell my wife on the drag link flip kit and I am indebted for life. Or at least a beer.

Tell her the jeep will get better gas mileage due to the flip kit. That usually worked on my wife until she wised up. [emoji23]

lizard pizza

Tell her the jeep will get better gas mileage due to the flip kit. That usually worked on my wife until she wised up. [emoji23]

Love it. Haven't used it yet. But I need to try something before the credit card bill hits with big numbers next to jeep parts vendors [emoji51]

lizard pizza

You and the wife are driving down the street when a ball/animal/child (take your pick) dart out from behind a car. There isn't room to stop, even though you have progrip brakes, so you swerve to avoid contact. If you had not installed the drag link flip kit you would not have been able to so easily avoided contact and may have even hit the ball/animal/child.

That's my story and I am sticking to it. [emoji3]

Pure genius. You've done this before [emoji51][emoji51]

CrazyLarry

End of all your problems right there

Top Bottom