Driveshaft question

blazer

Caught the Bug
anyone use Drivelines Inc in Mission Viejo, CA? They are local to me but can't remember who referred them. Was going to stop by and have them check out my front. My front is a tad short after my recent suspension mods.

Yes, took my front 1350 yesterday because of squeaking. They had rebuilt it 14 months ago, Wade called to come pick it up today and
said they rebuilt it, no charge, so....I'm a pleased customer.

Yes, took my front 1350 yesterday because of squeaking. They had rebuilt it 14 months ago, Wade called to come pick it up today and
said they rebuilt it, no charge, so....I'm a pleased customer.

thanks for the feedback. we just moved to RSM... nice to have good shops close by. still figuring out the area.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All I can say is that it wouldn't hurt to look into a local shop first if only because you WILL need to use them eventually. If they're more expensive, well, you have a ton of online options to choose from but I can guarantee you that they won't be much help to you down the road. If you live in a place like SoCal, there are TONS of shops you can check out.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wish I could find a shop close to me. I could use a rebalance and rebuild on both my shafts

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wish I could find a shop close to me. I could use a rebalance and rebuild on both my shafts

There are shops you can ship a shaft to but then, now you have to include the cost of shipping it there and back into the total cost.

Top Bottom