Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

Rst8rox

Those are some beautiful Jeeps right there!

Thanks man we’ve spent a lot of time on them both this last year trying to perfect them. Drummond will be the first time out with the new front axle, ORI struts and suspension set up.... other than test an tuning of course. Needless to say I’m getting very pumped to test it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Bill, both places say 4 hours from here. What were you thinking for meeting times? I’m doing my math backwards due to my wife works nights and may be coming off a shift that morning. I’d love to be in the group to cross the bridge and get to the island

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

To give us anytime in that park, we’d need to be there around 10 or before. With so much ahead of us, it may be a smarter play to just meet up at noon and head north to Drummond verse risking a break in the park and burning a bunch of daylight and starting off the trip with that hanging over us. Hell, I could break all the first timers in with a night run Wednesday night!

JKbrick

To give us anytime in that park, we’d need to be there around 10 or before. With so much ahead of us, it may be a smarter play to just meet up at noon and head north to Drummond verse risking a break in the park and burning a bunch of daylight and starting off the trip with that hanging over us. Hell, I could break all the first timers in with a night run Wednesday night!

I think I will plan to be at grayling at noon right now, that gives me till 0800 to get out of town

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug
My wife and I will be heading up on the morning of the 1st also. Probably with all of the other Fort Wayne crew. We'll head home Sunday. My shirt size is XL, l suppose I'll be nice and buy one for my wife too. She's a medium. Will be staying at the lodge.

20180428_143525.jpg

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
Rolling in the first with my buddy Curtis..My wife has to travel for work so no passengers.. We will roll in the afternoon the 1st. Camp on night 1 and stay at the resort the other 2 nights..Here is some shots of our rigs..Anvil is mine, Silver his.... IMG_1163.jpg IMG_1383.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Top Bottom