Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

wjtstudios

Hooked
One month and counting!! I’m going to start getting the details of this trip wrapped up in the next week so I’m going to need final count. Last minutes adds and deletes will always happen, but I just want to have a good idea how many jeeps are going to make it. I know a lot of us have posted they are going to make it, but if you are coming for sure can you let me know the following:

1. A lot of met each other at the badlands, but post up your screen name an a picture of your Jeep so we can find you on the island or at the rally point. Once everyone is confirmed, I’ll PM those that don’t already have my Cell number Incase there are issues on the trip.

2. Rally point. Most of us heading to Drummond will pass thru Grayling on our way. We have talked about a rally point on August 1st there and are a couple options. If you guys coming out of Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois, want to get an early start, we can meet up at the St. Hellen ORV for a quick run, but I would want to be heading for Drummond from there around 1. Otherwise we could meet up just north of where I-75 and M127 around noon and head straight to Drummond together. So if you want to rally up, let me know.

3. Date of arrival and departure and where you are staying. (At the resort, camping, friends house, etc.) We will head out to the trails each morning from the resort.

4. Shirt size. To make it “official” I’ll get a bunch of shirts and swag for everyone. I’ve got the first one, if you want more than one, let me know how many and what size but the addition cost is on you.

It’s going to be epic!! Can’t wait to see everyone up there!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Image1530466354.439241.jpg

wjtstudios

I’m up for either, meeting in Grayling and heading straight north or meeting up at St. Helen’s ORV.

I will be arriving on Drummond on Wednesday and staying thru Sunday. We will be staying at the resort

Shirt size: M

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Nice wheels Bill! Also which half doors are those, are they Mopar ones.

If you are making a trip out there again next year, I am definitely in.

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
19YJ94 - Ric

I am up for meeting at either place, Grayling or St. Helen's ORV also.

I am camping at the Wa-Wen Resort which is close to the resort most all of you are staying.

Also will be arriving Wednesday and staying through to Sunday.

Shirt size : Large

Attachments

• 20180430_184657.jpg
    20180430_184657.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 49

wjtstudios

Hooked
Nice wheels Bill! Also which half doors are those, are they Mopar ones.

If you are making a trip out there again next year, I am definitely in.

Every year! Look forward to it to getting you up there.

Thanks, when do yours arrive?

Mopar half doors. Love them, but unfortunately they don’t match the best top twill exactly. But the back panels are rarely ever on, only for long trips like Drummond or TC, so you can’t really tell.

Rst8rox

IMG_1333.jpg (jeeps current condition) But we will be there!!

RST8ROX

Arriving Wednesday in the Am. We will be leaving Sunday. We will be staying at my family’s home about 5 Minutes from the resort.

Shirt size 2XL

My friend will Also be with us in his 04 TJ! IMG_3030.jpg

We look forward to meeting you all up there on the trails!! It’s going to be an epic time!

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Every year! Look forward to it to getting you up there.

Thanks, when do yours arrive?

Mopar half doors. Love them, but unfortunately they don’t match the best top twill exactly. But the back panels are rarely ever on, only for long trips like Drummond or TC, so you can’t really tell.

I was told 20 days to ship. Hope it’s a bit sooner than that.

wjtstudios

Hooked
View attachment 304741 (jeeps current condition) But we will be there!!

RST8ROX

Arriving Wednesday in the Am. We will be leaving Sunday. We will be staying at my family’s home about 5 Minutes from the resort.

Shirt size 2XL

My friend will Also be with us in his 04 TJ! View attachment 304742

We look forward to meeting you all up there on the trails!! It’s going to be an epic time!

I can’t wait to see the Quad steer in action! What size shirt does you friend where?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

RST8ROX

Shirt size 2XL

Those are some beautiful Jeeps right there!

JKbrick

Bill, both places say 4 hours from here. What were you thinking for meeting times? I’m doing my math backwards due to my wife works nights and may be coming off a shift that morning. I’d love to be in the group to cross the bridge and get to the island

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

RST8ROX

Shirt size 2XL

My son will be there in his TJ, he will be on these like stink on shit! After the trip he will be retiring Ike from dd to trail rig

JKbrick

By the way, this is the Brick
IMG_2647.JPG
I’m leaving the morning of the 1st, staying at the resort, and will be driving home Saturday evening, shirt size xl

Top Bottom