Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

wjtstudios

Hooked
When you guys booked at the lodge did you book online? If so did they call you at a later time to get payment for the first night? I just remembered the website said they would contact me but they never did.

I had to call them for payment, weird, but they had the cabin locked down for me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
When you guys booked at the lodge did you book online? If so did they call you at a later time to get payment for the first night? I just remembered the website said they would contact me but they never did.

They called me the next day.

JayLynn

I booked a room earlier today. I believe it was a king bed with a queen upstairs in the loft? Total after tax was around $185 a night right now. I suspect they are filling up. One of the cheaper Expedia sites said sold out so I booked directly from the lodge site.

Oddly enough they didn’t request any type of deposit. I had to triple check I did it right. Seemed odd. I may call later this week to re-confirm.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I booked a room earlier today. I believe it was a king bed with a queen upstairs in the loft? Total after tax was around $185 a night right now. I suspect they are filling up. One of the cheaper Expedia sites said sold out so I booked directly from the lodge site.

Oddly enough they didn’t request any type of deposit. I had to triple check I did it right. Seemed odd. I may call later this week to re-confirm.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

For sure, give them a call to confirm and put the deposit down.

ZachJKUR

Can I be added to the maybe list please? I will actually be moving up to the UP this summer. I have ran Drummond Island and Turtle Ridge before. Awesome trip and I would love to do both again.
My jeep is a 2017 Rubicon Recon on 35's. Tow points front and rear. Warn Zeon in the front. This is my 3rd Jeep so Im not new to wheeling but it is also my first manual jeep so I am new to wheeling with a stick.
August 1 to 5 should be o.k. but with the move everything is up in the air.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Can I be added to the maybe list please? I will actually be moving up to the UP this summer. I have ran Drummond Island and Turtle Ridge before. Awesome trip and I would love to do both again.
My jeep is a 2017 Rubicon Recon on 35's. Tow points front and rear. Warn Zeon in the front. This is my 3rd Jeep so Im not new to wheeling but it is also my first manual jeep so I am new to wheeling with a stick.
August 1 to 5 should be o.k. but with the move everything is up in the air.

For sure, I will add you to the maybe list. Hope you can make it

wjtstudios

Hooked
Bill, or whomever, will there be somewhere to buy orv stickers on the island or somewhere convenient on the way up?

I’m sure there is, but I have never done it. There’s a couple stores there should. You can also go online, here is the web link. It might be easier since we have a lot of time.

https://www.mdnr-elicense.com/Welcome/Default.aspx?ReturnUrl=/

Let me know if that link works. You will need both the ORV and the ORV trail stickers.

JKbrick

Top Bottom