Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

JayLynn

Add us to the list!

My wife and son (4 yrs old) will both be coming along for the fun. If you guys decide to bring yaks let me know and I'll take mine up for some fishing.

I'll be reserving a room at the lodge now.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Add us to the list!

My wife and son (4 yrs old) will both be coming along for the fun. If you guys decide to bring yaks let me know and I'll take mine up for some fishing.

I'll be reserving a room at the lodge now.

That’s awesome! You’ll love it. It’s a totally different experience when you compare to going to a park like the Badlands.

I see a great video in our future!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
We’ll I’m gonna have to pull my name off the list this year. My extra week of Vacation was used laid up in bed with that f’n flu that went around. Figures a week after buying rubi wheels/tires this would happen.
I may tag along on a trip to the Badlands this summer if it’s a off weekend for baseball.

JayLynn

That’s awesome! You’ll love it. It’s a totally different experience when you compare to going to a park like the Badlands.

I see a great video in our future!

You betcha! We're already talking about different shots and angles we want to get. There's a small chance I'll be able to get another drone for the trip as well.

wjtstudios

Hooked
We’ll I’m gonna have to pull my name off the list this year. My extra week of Vacation was used laid up in bed with that f’n flu that went around. Figures a week after buying rubi wheels/tires this would happen.
I may tag along on a trip to the Badlands this summer if it’s a off weekend for baseball.

Sorry man, yeah it was going around. Next year!

I’ll be putting together a couple more runs for this summer. I’m going to shoot for one a month whether it is badlands again or maybe something a little closer like Bundy, silver lake sand dunes or Rocks and Valleys. I really want to get down to red bird or windrock this year, but that may not be until fall.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Sorry man, yeah it was going around. Next year!

I’ll be putting together a couple more runs for this summer. I’m going to shoot for one a month whether it is badlands again or maybe something a little closer like Bundy, silver lake sand dunes or Rocks and Valleys. I really want to get down to red bird or windrock this year, but that may not be until fall.

I’ll be watching for a trip to one of those places.

Not like I’ll need to watch that close cause this site is like a drug. First site I look at and last site I look at everyday. Who am I kidding. I don’t like people so social media is outta the question for me so this is pretty much it. Lol

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’ll be watching for a trip to one of those places.

Not like I’ll need to watch that close cause this site is like a drug. First site I look at and last site I look at everyday. Who am I kidding. I don’t like people so social media is outta the question for me so this is pretty much it. Lol

Exactly, highly addicting. But it’s a hell of a lot better than all the drama of Facebook that I avoid like the plague

nbunga

Caught the Bug
When you guys booked at the lodge did you book online? If so did they call you at a later time to get payment for the first night? I just remembered the website said they would contact me but they never did.

Top Bottom