Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

H20-U-UP-2

Name: Newell Rig: 2014 Stock JKU Rubicon CB: Cobra 29 60"Firestick II Exp. level - Moderate - but have been on may trials with past vehicles and atv's. Rookie to the Jeep world but have been eager as hell to get into a jeep and join in on anything i can for the experience and getting to know fellow Jeepers. I'll tackle anything once so long that i don't rollover and die. Hope to have a bumper and winch by the summer. Dates 1-5 should be work for me. If there is a line on turtle ridge that a stock rubicon can work up....i'm 100% for it. I may even have skid plates in place as 35's and a lift are a few years away from me upgrading too. Get back with me and let me know. Be a great time to meet new people and get experience too...

wjtstudios

Hooked
Name: Newell Rig: 2014 Stock JKU Rubicon CB: Cobra 29 60"Firestick II Exp. level - Moderate - but have been on may trials with past vehicles and atv's. Rookie to the Jeep world but have been eager as hell to get into a jeep and join in on anything i can for the experience and getting to know fellow Jeepers. I'll tackle anything once so long that i don't rollover and die. Hope to have a bumper and winch by the summer. Dates 1-5 should be work for me. If there is a line on turtle ridge that a stock rubicon can work up....i'm 100% for it. I may even have skid plates in place as 35's and a lift are a few years away from me upgrading too. Get back with me and let me know. Be a great time to meet new people and get experience too...

Awesome, welcome

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Hey sign me up. I'll have a 08 2dr manual with 35" tires. On a 2" BB as of now, hopefully have a 3" spring lift on by then. Have a CB, winch with assorted recovery gear. Not a lot of off road experience yet. Planning on staying Wednesday thrust Sunday. Turtle Ridge sounds good to me!

Sent from my LG-V410 using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
We don’t have a total count yet of who are staying at the resort, but I think most will.

Turtle creek is a lot of fun, but there are some large obstacles in there.

Hope you guys can make it. It’s a long drive from Wisconsin. My father works with Charter Steel over there. Taking the ferry across might save you a little time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks to be 7.25hrs going thru the U.P. Definitely doable since I won’t be alone. Looking forward to meeting some other members! BTW, Charter Steel is literally 2 miles from my house. Small world!

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
My wife has been wanting to go there this year so id be game

Jeep stats by August any way lol... 13 Rubicon, xd60/pr80, 6.4 hemi, nitto 40s, dtd, basic jk build lol

Experience - I've been all over

Definitely interested in turtle ridge

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
HYDRO is a stock jku sahara 16’ recovery points front and rear. Will have a cb by then. Stats could very well change by then!

Pretty basic 2 track knowledge but nothing serious. Willing to try anything my jeep can do at this stage of it’s life. Will be staying at the resort from the 1-5. Stoked to meet other WAYALIFE members!

JKbrick

Looks to be 7.25hrs going thru the U.P. Definitely doable since I won’t be alone. Looking forward to meeting some other members! BTW, Charter Steel is literally 2 miles from my house. Small world!

Looks like it is 6hrs 12min to where the ferry takes us to
The island from Ft Wayne In area
IMG_1133.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom