Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Not if we're going to be able to know for sure yet. It's 16+ hours for us and not sure if my wife can get the vacation... I think I can but we have a prior trip I forget about in the spring.

Might just put us on the maybe list now so if someone else wants to go that knows they can...they can. I'll let ya know closer to the date if we're able to.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Not if we're going to be able to know for sure yet. It's 16+ hours for us and not sure if my wife can get the vacation... I think I can but we have a prior trip I forget about in the spring.

Might just put us on the maybe list now so if someone else wants to go that knows they can...they can. I'll let ya know closer to the date if we're able to.

Will do. That is a long drive from Kansas!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Will do. That is a long drive from Kansas!

Yeah you're telling me LOL like I said before, our friends just moved back to Michigan and he and I were talking about it and I didn't really realize how far away it was until I Googled it the other day. That's a good two days to get up there. I don't think we could do it in one day. Let me rephrase that, I don't think my wife and daughter and I could do it in one day.. Me Maybe. But that's pushing it.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yeah you're telling me LOL like I said before, our friends just moved back to Michigan and he and I were talking about it and I didn't really realize how far away it was until I Googled it the other day. That's a good two days to get up there. I don't think we could do it in one day. Let me rephrase that, I don't think my wife and daughter and I could do it in one day.. Me Maybe. But that's pushing it.

Two days would be a lot easier. By the time you reach the Michigan border, you are a little over half way there.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
This is true... Well we'll have to see what happens. Part of the problem is driving 2 days there in 2 days back... I would want to spend the entire time up there instead of only a few days.

Chris Gearhart

Put me on the list! I almost went to Drummond last summer but didn’t have but a day.

Not sure what my JLUR will have by then. Either stock, or 37s. Have a warn Zeon 10s to make up any differences :) moderate experience in mud, water, rocks.

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
Jku rubicon with cb and warn8s. Sittin on 35s. Should be rocking 37s by then..id say im mid level experience. Yes, the turtle sounds great. Look forward to this!

ctznarcane

Put me as a maybe for Thursday arrival.

I've been up there 5 times, I could practically lead.

'12 Rubi 4 door on 37s, winch, lockers, all that good stuff.
Not really interested in Turtle Ridge though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom