Dyantrac ProRock 80 - Skip the ARB

If they'd known what they were doing, they would have realized the epoxy needed to be placed on the the pressure side of the tube, the side the pressure is on. As that's on the inside of the tube, it would be very difficult to do.

I feel for ya. I was gonna gripe about my axle seal leaking, but your problem makes mine look like a nuthinburger.
But Eddie likely has at least 7 other working jeeps, whereas you probably just have one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, $587 and we now have Moby back at home and exactly the way we had him - without a working rear locker. Actually, maybe a little worse being that the shop broke the copper tube off the seal. Boy, what a complete waste of time and money.

If an e-locker were available for the PR80 and in 40 spline, it's what I'd be working on swapping one in.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well, $587 and we now have Moby back at home and exactly the way we had him - without a working rear locker. Actually, maybe a little worse being that the shop broke the copper tube off the seal. Boy, what a complete waste of time and money.

If an e-locker were available for the PR80 and in 40 spline, it's what I'd be working on swapping one in.
Well to be fair he has new gear oil so not totally the same. 🤪

Man that really sucks, sorry. I’d have a hard time paying that bill after all said and done. Hope you find something to replace it soon.

Top Bottom