Dynatrac Lift... need new Rear Track Bar??

Icky_Vic

Just got a 2” Dynatrac lift on my new 2021 JLU Rubicon... I saw the body was off center so I replaced the front track bar with the Synergy adjustable front track bar. Made a noticeable difference to the drive! All in all I’m very pleased. I also added the Synergy steering brace before the track bar and I think it’s a great combo.

I know a rear track bar is not really “needed” but wondering if anyone replaced there’s and noticed any difference. I think for the most part the body is centered... maybe 1/8” off but it’s hardly noticeable. I’m not running with the spare tire mounted just because 37’s on a 22” rim are pretty heavy for the tailgate. For longer road trips I plan to use the tailgate reinforcement and tire relocation brackets... just want to prevent excess wear and tear.
Appreciate any feedback!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Once the coils settle, the Dynatrac coils will only give you about 1.8" of lift. That is well within stock specs and no relocation bracket or adjustable track bar will be needed. Also, it should be noted that your axles will always be off one way or the other depending on how much gear you're carrying, if you have a full tank of gas or how many people are riding with you. It's just the nature of the beast when it comes to track bars and being off a bit will NOT cause your Jeep to drive any differently.

Upvote 0

Icky_Vic

Once the coils settle, the Dynatrac coils will only give you about 1.8" of lift. That is well within stock specs and no relocation bracket or adjustable track bar will be needed. Also, it should be noted that your axles will always be off one way or the other depending on how much gear you're carrying, if you have a full tank of gas or how many people are riding with you. It's just the nature of the beast when it comes to track bars and being off a bit will NOT cause your Jeep to drive any differently.
Appreciate the feedback! I think I’m going to keep the stock track bar on and hold off on swapping the rear track bar. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Ddays

Hooked
I've got about 25k miles on mine and no issues at all with any of the stock components. For my DD this lift was perfect. They did a nice job engineering this kit. (y)

Upvote 0

SwedishJK

That's what I would do. :)
Eddie appreciate the input! For a rear JK Rubi 44, how much lift can you go on with a stock rear track bar without having to add for example a rear track bar relocation bracket? I think on Mobi even before Dynatracs you run the stock correct? Thank you

Upvote 0
Top Bottom