DynoMax MIR!!!

Again,thanks to all!!
On the Evolution Competition System the part numbers are as follows, to make it easier:

2007-11 P/N39516
2012-13 P/N39522

The part numbers for our system, the "rock crawler" system, the one that relocates the muffler in front of the rear axle but the exhaust EXITS all the way out the back:

2007-11 2 door: P/N39464
2007-11 4 door: P/N39459

2012-13 2 door: P/N39524
2012-13 4 door: P/N39523

Hope this helps as well!!

tnvolfan69

Do any of you guys have emissions testing during your vehicle inspections where you live? Any pushback because the tail pipe does not exit where they can reach it to do the test?

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Fantastic! Just ordered mine. I beat the heck out of my Banks cat back system last year and with the upgrades I've got planned this works out well. Thank you.

DynoMax, welcome to the WAYALIFE family!:rock:

Do any of you guys have emissions testing during your vehicle inspections where you live? Any pushback because the tail pipe does not exit where they can reach it to do the test?

Do you know your local emissions laws by chance? I do know guys that do have the issue that it needs to extend all the way to the back keep their stock system around just for that reason.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

CA has strict emissions testing laws including visual inspections and I can tell you that I didn't have any problems with this.

Atch

I've seen conflicting info....do you or do you not have to cut the exhaust on 07-11 4drs?

Top Bottom