Dynomax Quiet Crawler- Backorder

swampdog

I have a hemi that I would like to quite down some. Would the resonator from this kit help?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I would think your hemi would be flowing enough exhaust to justify a larger diameter than stock JK pipe, so I would guess you would need a resonator with a larger input & output opening than this one. Someone else will confirm, but I don't think you are using stock JK diameter pipes with your hemi.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

From what I recall a PSC one was used and it was too big and interfered. Not enough space around the Race Bullet and it rubbed.

I looked under the supercharged Rancho jeep on display at the Pomona Off-road Expo and it looked like there would be plenty of clearance. Am I missing something?

If you have the space use a muffler, like a Super Turbo or the like, this style redirects the exhaust gases back into the muffler for an even more quiet exhaust tone.

Don't think you'd need a resonator, just a quieter muffler.

WJCO

Meme King
Looking to order this system soon, any updates on if this system is still generally on back order?

I believe it is, but if Matt doesn't answer quickly, send him a PM. He gets those right away. As listed above, you could always get the parts separately and build it too if needed.

benatc1

Hooked
I believe it is, but if Matt doesn't answer quickly, send him a PM. He gets those right away. As listed above, you could always get the parts separately and build it too if needed.

good call, ill shoot him a PM... I may consider that if they system is still hard to get all together, I guess that's a good thing that its back-ordered, means people want it!

WJCO

Meme King
good call, ill shoot him a PM... I may consider that if they system is still hard to get all together, I guess that's a good thing that its back-ordered, means people want it!

He said it's one of the most popular systems they've done. He helped me a piece a custom system together for mine. It worked out great so far. If you want this system, I would definitely buy the parts and piece it together if you can't get the entire kit. Any exhaust shop with a bender can also build custom pipes and fit it in there.

Top Bottom