Earthquake!!!!

Tigrcky

So I call you an idiot and NOW you turn that into this^^^^??? Please Richard are you that desperate?

frank you are just mad you didnt get the chance to say the comment i said, im not desperate, as you put it im "rage" whatever that means :thinking: i made one harmless banter directed towards brankz and he will send one back the only person making a big deal out of it is you and you had to go pull the idiot card which is defined "usually offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation" which indicated careful plotting against my disability and personal information i trusted you with... honestly how do you sleep at night?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
frank you are just mad you didnt get the chance to say the comment i said, im not desperate, as you put it im "rage" whatever that means :thinking: i made one harmless banter directed towards brankz and he will send one back the only person making a big deal out of it is you and you had to go pull the idiot card which is defined "usually offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation" which indicated careful plotting against my disability and personal information i trusted you with... honestly how do you sleep at night?

I can't even respond to this it's so ridiculous. Have fun in that world you live in.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Back on topic:

Thanks Alert ID!

"USGS reported a EARTHQUAKE, 298.106 miles from your Home Address neighborhood. The incident took place on Mar 9 2014 9:18PM."

I have a phone app that does the alerts too, but I think I restricted mine to just weather after too many Amber Alerts and Missing Elderly Alerts in Texas. (don't see how Texas can misplace so many of their elderly folks so often).

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

I have a phone app that does the alerts too, but I think I restricted mine to just weather after too many Amber Alerts and Missing Elderly Alerts in Texas. (don't see how Texas can misplace so many of their elderly folks so often).

I think I got misplaced yesterday. :eek:

Brankz

Well, good for you, Brankzie! No more loitering on a MILITARY BASE to get your fix?lol

Yup lol. Last time my radar detector start beeping when they where checking my ID and they all freak out lol I think that's why they did not let me in :thinking:

Yup lol. Last time my radar detector start beeping when they where checking my ID and they all freak out lol I think that's why they did not let me in :thinking:

You're on their "Do Not Donut" list now,lmao

Armydog

Radar detectors are illegal on military bases, the MPs have nothing to do if you run a fuzbuster.....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Did you feel it Brankzie?? Hollywierd had one this morning, they're getting closer to you. Got a personal floatation device yet?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's funny, I just read about this and laughed when nobody posted up about it here on the forum. But, truth be told, anything less than a 5.0 isn't even worth getting out of bed over :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom