EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

Napalm

HOUSE AVAILABLE

I've booked and paid in full for a three bedroom house in Tierra Del Sol(MOAB). I am looking for two other people/families interested in sharing a house. This is a nice house with your own bedroom, two bathrooms, a garage, grill, and full kitchen. It is in the Tierra Del Sol neighborhood where a lot of the other people in our group have booked. Pictures of the house will be down below.

Dates booked are July 31st - August 6th

I've sent out several PMs, but haven't got any serious responses. So here's what I am going to do. If you are interested in doing this, contact me immediately either on here or text/call my number down below. First come first serve. It's just me on my own, I stay very quiet, and I cook a lot. And i always make coffee first thing in the morning!

COST: $500 total for six nights (just for moab portion of the trip)

Because I have paid for this in full, I will as for payment for your portion/room IMMEDIATELY. This was a huge expense for me to front, and I am unable to just hold it until August and buy the parts I need for the Jeep. If you want to stay, you'll have to pay in advance. After you book and pay i will be in constant email and text communication with you. You'll be provided with copies of all receipts, log-in access to the reservation on VRBO, ETC. If you are interested, contact me ASAP. This will be first come, first serve.

Nathan Palmer
903-905-1268

View attachment 340895
View attachment 340897
View attachment 340898
View attachment 340899

Our Tierra Del Sol house is full! Myself, Josh(MSJKU11), and Jerry(jdofmemi) will be sharing this house!!

So excited! Now to get Remi on 37s. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

J&k_Overland

New here and found this trip. Was planning on going on this same trip just a week earlier. May have to reschedule now. Will there be anyone in the group with 31s on their Jeep? My WJ is on 35s but will be coming along with a TJ on 31s. I personally have run a lot of trails in Moab on 31s and not had a lot of issues. Also would like to run Fins and things saw that someone else wanted to run it as well. I’ll be subscribing and following along. Gotta talk to the wife and other parties if a reschedule is in the cards.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
New here and found this trip. Was planning on going on this same trip just a week earlier. May have to reschedule now. Will there be anyone in the group with 31s on their Jeep? My WJ is on 35s but will be coming along with a TJ on 31s. I personally have run a lot of trails in Moab on 31s and not had a lot of issues. Also would like to run Fins and things saw that someone else wanted to run it as well. I’ll be subscribing and following along. Gotta talk to the wife and other parties if a reschedule is in the cards.

Right now I think everyone has between 33-40” tires. I also believe there may be multiple groups depending on the level of difficulty on a days given trail choice.

WJTStudios can chime when he has a chance.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug

I ran Fins and things last summer. I don’t remember anything a stock Jeep couldn’t do. But I’m on 37s so may haven’t noticed.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Oh I’ve run it before. Just don’t want the step son feeling like the littlest guy in the group.

He’ll be the littlest Jeep there, but that doesn’t mean he can’t or should come. Like the guys said, we are going to break the group up based off of ability and off of desire to ride friends and family and then set up the trails accordingly. You probably know more than I what a Jeep on 31s can do there since I’ve never been. So if your good, I’m good. Also, he’s got about 5 months to search out a nice set of 33s [emoji106]

Hope you guys can make it!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

J&k_Overland

Wjtstudios were you able to calculate a cost for the permits yet?

May be bringing 03 WJ on 35s and 01 TJ on 31s. 5 people

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Wjtstudios were you able to calculate a cost for the permits yet?

May be bringing 03 WJ on 35s and 01 TJ on 31s. 5 people

We won’t know the total cost until the insurance gets underwritten which won’t happen till about 30 days out as well as until we have final numbers.

Top Bottom