EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

Slackers. The whole lot of you! Lol.

I’m tired of preparing. I just want to be done and still not all that close. It just never seems to end!

And we still need to plan, organize and pack a week plus worth of stuff! Along way to go!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

And we still need to plan, organize and pack a week plus worth of stuff! Along way to go!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I feel like packing is easy. I’m relying on my place having a washer and dryer and I’m packing light. Buy food when I’m there. The rest is just loading the Jeep like any other day wheeling.

Planning will be the pain. Speaking of, I need to get ahold of the insurance company. We should be securing our insurance now anytime for this. Be ideal if we had a check on numbers to provide them.

You lost your mind? You aren’t doing much right? Swapping wheels and minimal lift?

Ya, 2" lift and the 37's left over. Gonna go ahead & do the sector shaft brace. Gonna pull the rear bumper for the trip too. No sense ripping that off somewhere. Some other minor shit.
Ordered a front half for the cracked tcase so I can rebuild it and have a complete Rubi spare.

Man the trip is getting close! I wish I could make it, unfortunately work won’t let me... my 2 co-workers are both having kids this month, so they will be alternating time off

Last edited:
Man the trip is getting close! I wish I could make it, unfortunately work won’t let me... my 2 co-workers are both having kids this month, so they will be alternating time off

Sorry to hear that.

One day you will be able to make it out for a run.

Slackers. The whole lot of you! Lol.

I’m tired of preparing. I just want to be done and still not all that close. It just never seems to end!
Agree. I need to get the rear drive shaft balanced. Hearing a sound at 80 plus and driving me nuts. Front has been rebalanced now gotta do the rear.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
I’m still so bummed I won’t make it. Looking like I won’t have the Jeep back till after the trip now. So I can’t even wheel locally and be there in spirit!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I’m still so bummed I won’t make it. Looking like I won’t have the Jeep back till after the trip now. So I can’t even wheel locally and be there in spirit!

No worries, can’t wait to see your jeep back on the trail.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sorry to hear that ☹️

Good luck getting it back on the trails.

Top Bottom