EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

I’m still so bummed I won’t make it. Looking like I won’t have the Jeep back till after the trip now. So I can’t even wheel locally and be there in spirit!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sorry to hear it. At least you have something to look forward to getting the Jeep back.

So 2000 miles at 8 mpg is about 12-13 gas stops for you. You’re good[emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

No...my ass is setting that cruise at 73 where I can still pull 13 to a gallon. But there is no doubt the gas alone is going to be real expensive. Thank god it’s still cheap right now

No...my ass is setting that cruise at 73 where I can still pull 13 to a gallon. But there is no doubt the gas alone is going to be real expensive. Thank god it’s still cheap right now

For sure! I wish diesel was a bit cheaper though.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Slight change we have moved from the KOA in Moab to the Archway Inn on the north side of town getting close to ready to go.

Permit fee as well. Yeah get a number together so I can budget it in. With the airlines not flying it’s making a dent in my cash flow.

Permit fee as well. Yeah get a number together so I can budget it in. With the airlines not flying it’s making a dent in my cash flow.

Insurance? Never knew you needed to do that. Just for my knowledge why and how much?

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

For running a larger group the BLM requires it. I have the permit and Weebz is working on the insurance. Nothings ever easy

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Shame...if you were going when not so bloody hot, Id be in for sure. Hope you all have a great time and are safe!! We plan to head out late September from Pa.

All right, we are a few weeks out and need to get a hard count here for who is planning on going, how many Jeeps in your group, for what portions of the trip, and how long. I’ve done my best to keep the list up on who’s in and out but let’s go thru it one more time to make sure it is right. Once we have a complete count, we will be able to get a total cost for the trail permit fees/group insurance and we will split that up across the group on a per day basis.

So post up or PM me your status. Can’t wait to see everyone out in Moab!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I suppose I’m still going. May as well use this thing. 🙄. Both parts of the trip.

Greg is a no go as of right now unless the current situation with his family changes.

Woo hoo, I’ve been waiting for this post! Just to see who’s all going.

I’m in for the whole shebang. Just 1 little Jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom