EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

Bierpower

Hooked
I'll try to make it out for the 8th and 9th and meet and greet at the very least. Mom will be 6 months pregnant by then and not wanting to watch the 2 year old on her own for 10 days. I may be able to do the 1st 2nd as well but that would be some driving back and forth so we'll play that by ear.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I'll try to make it out for the 8th and 9th and meet and greet at the very least. Mom will be 6 months pregnant by then and not wanting to watch the 2 year old on her own for 10 days. I may be able to do the 1st 2nd as well but that would be some driving back and forth so we'll play that by ear.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great, thanks for the update.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I am quitting my job working in Afghanistan and taking some time off. This opens up my schedule and there is a chance I can make the Moab trail days. Is it too late to get in on a portion of this epic trip? A lot of you guys have some pretty bad ass Jeeps on 40s. I’d be in a Gladiator in 37s so I hope I would be slowing anyone down.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
I am quitting my job working in Afghanistan and taking some time off. This opens up my schedule and there is a chance I can make the Moab trail days. Is it too late to get in on a portion of this epic trip? A lot of you guys have some pretty bad ass Jeeps on 40s. I’d be in a Gladiator in 37s so I hope I would be slowing anyone down.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Absolutely! Can’t wait to wheel with you again. I’ll add you too the list. See you in Moab!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
If anyone wants in on a place let me know. With part of my group dropping out I have space available. This is for both trips.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Absolutely! Can’t wait to wheel with you again. I’ll add you too the list. See you in Moab!

Awesome! It'd be me and my 5 y/o son again. He'll have a blast.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

If anyone wants in on a place let me know. With part of my group dropping out I have space available. This is for both trips.

Whats the details? PM me if you want. I was planning on towing my pop-up camper out and staying at the Moab KOA and heading back home in time to be home on the 7th. I honestly haven't even looked at the price or availability of other Moab accommodations.

Last edited:

jdofmemi

I don't have anything lined up for the Colorado portion of the trip.

Let me know the details, this may work out

Top Bottom