EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

J&k_Overland

Loading it from the side is actually a bitch. About the time the rear starts to climb your falling off the other side. Freaks the wife out when i do it.

jdofmemi

Loading it from the side is actually a bitch. About the time the rear starts to climb your falling off the other side. Freaks the wife out when i do it.

I hear you. It took me several tries to find a line that worked to climb my lowboy, and like you said, you have to nearly run off the far side to get the rear up.

I can't find a pic, but I was able to go right over the rear "deck" on mine, but I'm on 17.5 tires, so not quite as tall in back.

I was bored one day, so crossed the deck to check the flex.

Attachments

• IMG_20200725_205502_02.jpg
    IMG_20200725_205502_02.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 82

Jsouder53

Hooked
I hear you. It took me several tries to find a line that worked to climb my lowboy, and like you said, you have to nearly run off the far side to get the rear up.

I can't find a pic, but I was able to go right over the rear "deck" on mine, but I'm on 17.5 tires, so not quite as tall in back.

Lol looks like you never get any work done... just not too long ago you’re posting pictures of your Jeep up on rocks [emoji23] next you’re probably going to be flexing on your dozer in some fashion

jdofmemi

Lol looks like you never get any work done... just not too long ago you’re posting pictures of your Jeep up on rocks [emoji23] next you’re probably going to be flexing on your dozer in some fashion

You mean like this, a few months ago

It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_20200725_220126_01.jpg
    IMG_20200725_220126_01.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 75

J&k_Overland

Ha ha ha. I use the ramps on thr goose neck to stretch em out. Yeah 22.5s are a lil tall to be climbing 35s up and over.

jdofmemi

Damn. You are all organized. I still don’t have my damn Jeep back. Tools are all scattered across my garage floor yet. Lot to do. Making me feel bad!

You sound like me, right up to the last minute getting ready.

Tools packed, jeep filled, and rock lights done. Gonna wash her and let her sit till we leave. View attachment 350778 View attachment 350779

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I jealous, no where close to as organized as you. Want to come help me finish?

wjtstudios

Hooked

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Damn. You are all organized. I still don’t have my damn Jeep back. Tools are all scattered across my garage floor yet. Lot to do. Making me feel bad!

I at least have all of my tools in a pile on my rolling workbench.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
You guys are all crazy still working on your Jeeps. That would stress me out to know end [emoji15]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Stress, what stress. Lol. A bottle of Tums, 3 packs of Rolaids, and damn near killing a fool about covers my last two days.

J&k_Overland

You guys are all crazy still working on your Jeeps. That would stress me out to know end [emoji15]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That was last year. This year is way better. Sorta. Its at the shop should be done tomorrow. Course im at LAX till tomorrow then a 1400 mile drive home piece of cake.

MericaMade

Yup. Mines washed, waxed, loaded and ready to roll.

Been wiring an ARB twin compressor, cell phone booster, and aux outlets into the truck for the run out and back. Load up on Wednesday head out early on Thursday

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Nice!!! I plan to be in MOAB around 4pm Friday. Its a 10 1/2 hour drive for me but I'm planning on 12 hours. How long is your drive?

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom