East Meets West: Moab and Ouray August 1-9, 2020

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Looks like we are stuck in Arkansas tonight. Part will be here tomorrow and we will be on the road as soon as we can. We will probably get to moab Saturday afternoon. Hate to miss the beginning with you guys.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JKbrick

Looks like we are stuck in Arkansas tonight. Part will be here tomorrow and we will be on the road as soon as we can. We will probably get to moab Saturday afternoon. Hate to miss the beginning with you guys.

What was the diagnosis?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
What was the diagnosis?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Cooling fan. Not one parts store has it in stock in town. Dealership tried to get an aftermarket fan but it was faulty. We were hoping to get on the road tonight. Damn fan costs $500 alone. My jaw dropped.

jdofmemi

Fingers crossed that fixes it for you. Have a safe trip, will see you when you get here.

That was quick. It takes me at least that long just to figure out the routing of the serpentine belt!!! HA

It did go pretty quicklyuick, but figuring out how to hold the adjuster and push the belt in by myself was tricky.

At least it had cooled down by then

Ddays

Hooked
Took route 6 into Silverthorne where we're staying tonight.
24313.jpeg

24343.jpg

Saw a whole herd of these guys at our hotel. They're doing altitude testing.
Chatted with one driver who is a lifted JK guy and he said these prototypes are awesome.

20200730_193118.jpg

jdofmemi

Made it to Grand Junction tonight to get my sister.

What time are people planning on arriving in Moab tomorrow?

I read the house check in, at least the one I'm in, is 4:00 pm.

Anyone doing something before then?

Top Bottom