East Meets West: Moab and Ouray August 1-9, 2020

MericaMade

Made it to Grand Junction tonight to get my sister.

What time are people planning on arriving in Moab tomorrow?

I read the house check in, at least the one I'm in, is 4:00 pm.

Anyone doing something before then?
Check in for us is 3 but I bet I won't get there till 430 or 5. Glad you made it to GJ without issues.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

bmkrinne

Sitting the dealership in Conway, AR waiting on repairs to Josh’s Jeep. Best case is us in Moab Tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks like a great trip. Sucks we had to miss it, but with school starting my wife has been busy all week. She would have probably been in a zoom meeting while on the trails...haha. Stay safe, Have fun, and can't wait for the pics.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
We are still stuck in AR. They can't find the problem, thinking it's electrical now. Also fun fact, found out that my warranty is restricted due to something power train wise. Never was disclosed when I bought the jeep. Good news just keeps pouring in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jdofmemi

We are still stuck in AR. They can't find the problem, thinking it's electrical now. Also fun fact, found out that my warranty is restricted due to something power train wise. Never was disclosed when I bought the jeep. Good news just keeps pouring in.

😭😭😭

I hope they get it figured out for you do you can get rolling.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Okay so now they are thinking it's the tpim and looking at 3 hours until we are on the road. Here's hoping!

Top Bottom