Easter Jeep Safari

wjtstudios

Hooked
Brute, sweet pictures! There was a ton of jeeps lined up for the run. I’ve never done an EJS but I will. Do the runs go fast and smooth or do they turn into parking lots out on the trail?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Spartan

I drove by the line up Jeeps this morning. I would guess there had to more than 300 Jeeps between the Colorado River and the Maverick.(that’s about a mile for those that haven’t been to Moab.) in different line ups for trails.

Spartan

I tried to get a good pick, but the line was to long. If you zoom in you can see the line goes all the way down the side of the road. They where also line up in the parking lot in front of this line at the parking lot by the river, and in several parking lots down the side of the road.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app IMG_0492.jpg IMG_0493.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Brute, sweet pictures! There was a ton of jeeps lined up for the run. I’ve never done an EJS but I will. Do the runs go fast and smooth or do they turn into parking lots out on the trail?

It varies...today is smooth sailing...but I've been on a trail where someone had mechanical issues and took awhile to resolve

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
IMG_1140.jpg
Your typical top of the world photo.

IMG_1138.jpg
Passed Eddie and Cindy on the way down. Eddie gave me a little push as I got a little high centered. Lol

IMG_1073.jpg
Our first day there we did poison spider mesa, golden spike and gold bar rim. Was kind of exhausting and a long day. But we’ll worth it.

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

Checking the front king bump stops and stretching her legs.

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg
Awesome Little Rock face.

IMG_1082.jpg
Photo after finishing poison spyder Mesa, golden spike and gold bar rim.

Top Bottom