Easter Jeep Safari

Cold Gas

I have been at EJS all week. Ran Fins N Things, Flat Iron Mesa, Rose Garden Hill, Hell’s Revenge, Poison Spider / Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim all together one day, and Kane Creek Canyon today. It’s my first time here and first time rock crawling. Been loving it but has absolutely ruined off roading for me back in Canada as it’s so amazing here.
IMG_6646.jpg
IMG_7064.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We did Day Canyon Point on Monday in which my wife drive, it started going up Long Canyon from Potash road at the jug handle arch.
DSC_0080.jpg
Great views and good run to start the week.
DSC_0093.jpg
On Tuesday, we did some sight seeing and went to the north district of the Canyonlands National Park with had great views out over the Green river canyon looking down on the 'White Rim' area.
DSC_0111.jpg
Found the Mesa Arch which was great with the snow capped La Sal's in the background.
DSC_0129.jpg
Wednesday, we went on the Elephant Hill trail which was a fantastic run, real steep entry (and exit) in which as you come down the steep face you have to nose into a pocket and BACK down about a 100 feet to next pocket to go forward again. Couple great rock crawling hills and then 'The Squeeze' which was VERY tight with a factory hard top....
DSC_0158.jpg
Even the hike at the end of the trail was narrow!!!
DSC_0189.jpg
Indian graffiti along the trail
DSC_0174.jpg
weather has been good. Flat Iron on Saturday.

Brute

Hooked
Well, ran Behind the Rocks yesterday...survived Upchuck Hill...but unfortunately went end over end on White Knuckle Hill...slightly crushed the roof, spat out the windshield and fractured my left wrist...we turned it over, and it stilled fired up...had to have someone else drive it out for me...

Jsouder53

Hooked
Well, ran Behind the Rocks yesterday...survived Upchuck Hill...but unfortunately went end over end on White Knuckle Hill...slightly crushed the roof, spat out the windshield and fractured my left wrist...we turned it over, and it stilled fired up...had to have someone else drive it out for me...

Sorry to hear that happened! Hope your wrist heals up!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hehe.......I told my wife I hit a deer in Idaho 2 hrs ago...but the good news was we were having venison...she wasn't real happy about it

If you left the wrist part out and the windshield it might have been better since I just saw your post about eating in Boise. Lol

Actually if you had just posted a picture from that obstacle it would have posted sideways and looked like it happened lol

Brute

Hooked
If you left the wrist part out and the windshield it might have been better since I just saw your post about eating in Boise. Lol

Actually if you had just posted a picture from that obstacle it would have posted sideways and looked like it happened lol

True...I'm 2/3 through a bottle of wine after a couple beers at the bar...didn't think it through well enough...next year..

Top Bottom