Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

slickjeep

LOSER
Ok well fuck it...
go read the story on the "Other forum"

Sorry bout the Dog that was too far....

But Fuck you Eddie. Your still a goof.

Jeeper Jr.

Ok well fuck it...
go read the story on the "Other forum"

Sorry bout the Dog that was too far....

But Fuck you Eddie. Your still a goof.

Really? The dog was too far? Not faking mutiple times to get into this forum? Or stalking? Everything you've done thus far has been "too far."

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Why not tell the story here? Is it because it's a lie?

You to scared to tell it here?

I just read his Long Story, Short explanation. It's pretty comical. Obviously there are multiple sides to any story, but his explanation is nothing short of painting him as douche bag attempting to be a tough guy standing up for some vendor's rep and him being kicked out of the country the following day. Allegedly. :cheesy: "woe is me".

This is like one of those horror flicks ("I know what you did last JKX"), where the guy just won't die, keeps coming back to life. Lol.

I just read his Long Story, Short explanation. It's pretty comical. Obviously there are multiple sides to any story, but his explanation is nothing short of painting him as douche bag attempting to be a tough guy standing up for some vendor's rep and him being kicked out of the country the following day. Allegedly. :cheesy: "woe is me".

I call Bullshit! We can't even kick Justin Beiber out of the country, lol.

MTG

Caught the Bug

Can you send me a link?

I typed in "www.keyboardwizardswholiveintheirparentsbasementthatcantletshitgoandactlikeasshats.com and that clearly was not the "other" forum he was taking about. :idontknow:

jims68

Can you send me a link?

I typed in "www.keyboardwizardswholiveintheirparentsbasementthatcantletshitgoandactlikeasshats.com and that clearly was not the "other" forum he was taking about. :idontknow:

Here you go. Under "Were you banned? Or Generally Have Comments - Vent Here"

Capture.jpg

jeepgreenjon

:doh: Talk about holding a grudge for something stupid! The first person I usually tell about an awful product is the reps that work for the company that built it, so it was good of Eddie to tell the rep! I would do the same (if this is even true) Guys, not all of us Canadians are like this guy, I promise!

2013CGJKU

View attachment 96632

Are you serious?

He was being a drunken asshole, admittedly, (and probably doesn't remember the story straight as a result).

Then he is such a fuck head that he ACTUALLY got the boot from our country and asked to never come back...

And...

Wait for it...

That's somehow Eddie's fault...

And justifies threatening physical harm on him, his Jeep and his dog.

Riiiiight.

This reminds me of all the silly fucks today that think that "fighting" is getting in someone's face and talking shit. Then a guy like me comes along who, in that situation, doesn't say a word and has been taught his whole life to hit hard, hit first, and ask questions later, and they wake up going, "What happened? He really hits people? Who does that? Whaaaaa!"

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja

View attachment 96632

Even if every word of that is true, it is effing hilarious!

Seriously, that's what he calls getting in someone's face and almost knocking him out?!? That's what he calls someone running scared because they have been confronted?!? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

This is the kind of guy who would say he almost had sex with Megan Fox just because he got a woody walking by her picture on the cover of a magazine at the grocery store.

ttfhell

That's awesome in so many ways. Eddie has the bat phone right to INS. Rat goof supposed to be gook? I get that impression. So Moab 2015 meet n tease is off I'm guessing.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I will say this.... It's takes one tough SOB to shove somebody and "almost" knock them out. And one BAMF to stand up for a product for which they have absolutely NO financial interest when someone verbally bashes it. Bravo Matti, you truly are pathetic.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Damn, I was really looking forward to Canadian suds and grub road trip!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom