Eddie, might want to make a trip out of this...

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
LOL!! We've already been working on trying to plan a trip.

I was watching BBC's planet earth, and was watching them talk about those "once in a lifetime events" and figured that this would would be something not to miss....wish I could be there to see it myself. Glad to hear you're on top of it! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol I saw this on the news yesterday and was wondering when the trip was.

This weekend? Time is of the essence and the sooner you can get out there the better.

I was watching BBC's planet earth, and was watching them talk about those "once in a lifetime events" and figured that this would would be something not to miss....wish I could be there to see it myself. Glad to hear you're on top of it! :thumb:

LOL!! Funny how they say that. I've been going out to DV my whole life and can't count how many "once in a lifetime events" I've seen. Granted, the most amazing year I have ever seen and was most likely the only time I've seen it was 2005. That was the year the whole valley floor filled with water and people were kayaking across it. Cindy and I walked miles across it too in about knee deep water. The flowers were just out of the world that year.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This weekend? Time is of the essence and the sooner you can get out there the better.

LOL!! Funny how they say that. I've been going out to DV my whole life and can't count how many "once in a lifetime events" I've seen. Granted, the most amazing year I have ever seen and was most likely the only time I've seen it was 2005. That was the year the whole valley floor filled with water and people were kayaking across it. Cindy and I walked miles across it too in about knee deep water. The flowers were just out of the world that year.

I don't have anything planned. Should be free.

my_jk

If you guys go it's going to be epic. When I went in January they had some beautiful blooms can only imagine it now. Here's a few flower shots I took in Death Valley when I was there.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455590170.227048.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455590186.383484.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455590462.688333.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455590477.527242.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455698531.104456.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom