Eddie, the way you interact with people on here - you would've gotten you fired

aWIGHTguy

Banned
How? For calling someone out for using their position to belittle someone and use this platform to bash anyone they don't like? If standing up to a bully is giving the Marines a bad name....I'll tarnish that name 24/7. As he said, he didn't create this place for anyone but him and his wife. Everyone here are just his guests. This is HIS HOUSE. Power hungry much? I could've sworn I saw an interview with a lady from a jeep group from another country where Eddie said he created this place for all his fellow Jeepers, b/c companies install guides sucked, and he wanted a place for all of US to come together and share in our passion for jeeps. Guess he doesn't feel that is true as of today. Don't get mad at me about that, he's the one who said it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
First, I didn't DRAG you in. I believe that you're a big boy and no one can make you do anything you don't want to. I was speaking in generalities, but we sure have a lot people saying to stop being so sensitive while they take up the keysword to defend actions taken or rebut everything I say lol it's like McDonalds in here....I'm lovin' it.

Facts about sipafz:
He's been here since 2015 (a whopping year and half longer, insert slow clap[emoji1376])
He's from Wisconsin.
He's a dad.
He bought his first Wrangler last year.

Here some more facts about aWIGHTguy:

My first jeep was a 1973 CJ-5, that I got about 15 years ago. I've owned 4 other wranglers. I've got an old Datsun 280z, I've got a motorcycle....anything you wanna know about me? I'm a Virgo[emoji28]

You buy your first Wrangler last year and think because you've got a little time on a forum, that you're somehow better, or can cast a some proverbial shadow on me? You're (I think was your intended spelling) about as green as green gets in the Wrangler world.

Alice, who TF is Alice?!

What's your point? Are you just trying to cause an argument too? What's your endgame? How's this end in your head?

No need to be all angry. Not as if any of this will sink into your head but his point is that, unlike you, he's been an active part of this community and for some time now and you have not. In spite of this fact, you feel the need to self-righteously preach at me like it's some kind of god given right. Never mind that the rules you were required to agree to in order to become a member of my forum specifically state that your ability to participate here is a "privilege" and NOT a "right". But again, I'm sure this will all go in one ear and out the other. :rolleyes2:

He replied....

Don't speak out against anyone on WAL admin list or they'll hack your profile and start messing with it. Then they'll move comment from the original thread to make it look like you started a whole new thread with a sensational title. Hahaha These guys are great��������������������������

Again, don't like the way I choose to run my forum, don't have to be here :yup:

Do you see the hypocritical BS that happens on here now? Says he's not vindictive...moves or has someone else move this thread to make it look like I created a thread just to call him out. Hahaha

Right, because moving your derailment of a thread with your self-righteous drivel into a new thread where people can follow it better is so vindictive. :naw:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
First, I didn't DRAG you in. I believe that you're a big boy and no one can make you do anything you don't want to. I was speaking in generalities, but we sure have a lot people saying to stop being so sensitive while they take up the keysword to defend actions taken or rebut everything I say lol it's like McDonalds in here....I'm lovin' it.

Facts about sipafz:
He's been here since 2015 (a whopping year and half longer, insert slow clap[emoji1376])
He's from Wisconsin.
He's a dad.
He bought his first Wrangler last year.

Here some more facts about aWIGHTguy:

My first jeep was a 1973 CJ-5, that I got about 15 years ago. I've owned 4 other wranglers. I've got an old Datsun 280z, I've got a motorcycle....anything you wanna know about me? I'm a Virgo[emoji28]

You buy your first Wrangler last year and think because you've got a little time on a forum, that you're somehow better, or can cast a some proverbial shadow on me? You're (I think was your intended spelling) about as green as green gets in the Wrangler world.

Alice, who TF is Alice?!

What's your point? Are you just trying to cause an argument too? What's your endgame? How's this end in your head?

Not arguing with you at all and your right about the facts that I shared on my profile.

I don't need to cast a shadow on you, because you've already done that on your own.

You lost me on the Alice thing!

I also agree that my year plus here is not that long, but in that time I have seen many guys like you come and just as quickly leave. That's how I see this ending in my head.

I'm sure that this has been disappointing for you, to just get started, jump in with both feet and then be asked to leave. I get it, but that doesn't change the facts that you crossed the preverbal line and no one here is going to accept you. I know it's hard to accept, but it's time for you to move on. Sorry it didn't work out for you, but if you pm Eddie I'm sure he will give you a full refund. He's really good about that!

Good Luck!

benatc1

Hooked
I kinda thought this thread would die, but I leave for an hour and a half and this guy earned his own thread, should have known..unfortunately man no matter how hard you try to prove your point you won't because no one cares enough and all you did was piss off the owner of the site and his friends- it's his "business" and can run it as he sees fit regardless of how you think a business should be run. Stop trying to change something that won't happen

aWIGHTguy

Banned
You said you were done too, yet here you are. Lol Hi pot, I'm the kettle you've heard so much about.

Throwing the military card? The fuck is that supposed to mean?

People talk products and you respond with your "but I don't wheel that often", "I wouldn't know much about that since I'm new at this" crap. So are you not throwing your own proverbial card? Hi pot, I'm the kettle you've heard so much about.

You could've also contacted me if you took offense to what I said. Hi pot....is it sinking in yet?

I'm not trying to preach at you. If you'd call me, you'd know that. You mistook the intentions/meaning behind my first comment and started going after me. I just responded. Like I said, call and let's clear the air, or is your ego too big to speak with someone like a man...and actually hear what they have to say. Unless you're psychic and know what I'm going to say.

English is a second language. Is that a problem? Wanna comment on that as well? You've yet to really mock that, just touched on it by accident.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How? For calling someone out for using their position to belittle someone and use this platform to bash anyone they don't like?

This "platform" is my home on the internet. Again, you are just a GUEST here using it for free because I let you. If I want to be self-righteously preached at in my own home, trust me, I'll be sure to call on you or a preacher.

If standing up to a bully is giving the Marines a bad name....I'll tarnish that name 24/7. As he said, he didn't create this place for anyone but him and his wife. Everyone here are just his guests. This is HIS HOUSE. Power hungry much?

Allow me to come to your home and throw my muddy boots on your coffee table, tell you how your sofa sucks and how the words coming out of your mouth sound like shit.

I could've sworn I saw an interview with a lady from a jeep group from another country where Eddie said he created this place for all his fellow Jeepers, b/c companies install guides sucked, and he wanted a place for all of US to come together and share in our passion for jeeps. Guess he doesn't feel that is true as of today. Don't get mad at me about that, he's the one who said it.

LOL!! All I can say is you came looking for and found me and my website - NOT the other way around. AGAIN, if you don't like what you see or hear, nobody is making you stay!

Thanks for fixing that.

That was me tough guy and I also BOLDED your *edit*.

benatc1

Hooked
Why would Eddie waste his time calling you to talk it out? And being that pretty much everyone uses cell phones I doubt he'd want you to have his # either. Let's be realistic about how this could play out, if he was really wanting to publicly shame someone then I'd bet he would post your message and # for everyone to see and call you to explain how they really feel- so that things aren't lost in translation of text.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You said you were done too, yet here you are. Lol Hi pot, I'm the kettle you've heard so much about.

Funny, I don't ever recall saying as much but clearly, you're the kind of guy who believes whatever it is he wants to believe.

Just what it means. The fact that you're butthurt over it just makes my point that much more clear.

People talk products and you respond with your "but I don't wheel that often", "I wouldn't know much about that since I'm new at this" crap. So are you not throwing your own proverbial card? Hi pot, I'm the kettle you've heard so much about.

LOL!! People like you will believe whatever it is they want to believe and I would never pretend to know more than the next guy or be more than I am. Clearly, what I say offends you and really, you should ask yourself why that is.

You could've also contacted me if you took offense to what I said. Hi pot....is it sinking in yet?

ummm, I do believe all this started because I'm the one who likes to keep it all out there for all to see. You're the one who's butthurt over the fact that I do and self-righteously preached at me about how I shouldn't. :thinking:

I'm not trying to preach at you.

But.... that's all you've been doing. You're just so self-righteous about it, you can't see it.

If you'd call me, you'd know that.

If you just read what I said hours ago, you'd know that I am not interested in hearing what you have to say.

You mistook the intentions/meaning behind my first comment and started going after me. I just responded.

You'll forgive me but I mistook NOTHING. I simply responded to your self-righteousness.

Like I said, call and let's clear the air, or is your ego too big to speak with someone like a man...and actually hear what they have to say. Unless you're psychic and know what I'm going to say.

Like I said, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU! In fact, I'd prefer if you'd just left my website and not come back but I know you're not man enough to do that.

English is a second language. Is that a problem? Wanna comment on that as well? You've yet to really mock that, just touched on it by accident.

LOL!! Yeah, I figured as much because you can't seem to comprehend the words I'm saying. :naw:

dwvninety

I'm not trying to preach at you. If you'd call me, you'd know that. You mistook the intentions/meaning behind my first comment and started going after me. I just responded. Like I said, call and let's clear the air, or is your ego too big to speak with someone like a man...and actually hear what they have to say. Unless you're psychic and know what I'm going to say.

It's getting late, and your mom needs to tuck you in since your getting cranky.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why would Eddie waste his time calling you to talk it out? And being that pretty much everyone uses cell phones I doubt he'd want you to have his # either. Let's be realistic about how this could play out, if he was really wanting to publicly shame someone then I'd bet he would post your message and # for everyone to see and call you to explain how they really feel- so that things aren't lost in translation of text.

A voice of reason. Thank you Ben.

aWIGHTguy

Banned
But, this forum is mine just like my house is mine and my Jeeps are mine. I paid for them and I will do what I want with all of them.

Ok, so then this guy's response is all good then, right? They were his stickers, just like that $0.50 is his. According to your logic, he paid for them and he can do or say what he wants in regards to all of them, and isn't subject to criticism in regards to it. So if he decides to state an opinion...he should be able to without having to see your opinion on in blasted in front of everyone. You know, like you said I should have done in regards to you. Or do these standards only apply when they're in regards to you? I'm not trying to come off as a dick, I am seriously asking. I'm finding the parameters of the rules here difficult to outline and I just want to know how the ground rules run so I don't do something that's out of line.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, so then this guy's response is all good then, right? They were his stickers, just like that $0.50 is his. According to your logic, he paid for them and he can do or say what he wants in regards to all of them and isn't subject to criticism in regards to it.

:sigh: Just like you, the guy DID and SAID what he wanted. Why it's okay for him and you to do and say what you want but for some reason, it's not okay for me and on my own forum is simply beyond me.

So if he decides to state an opinion...he should be able to without having to see your opinion on in blasted in front of everyone. You know, like you said I should have done in regards to you. Or do these standards only apply when they're in regards to you?

Ummm, hello - the so called "standards" you speak of are YOURS. YOU are the one who came on to MY forum to self-righteous preach at me what I should do and say. I just threw it back at you and in an attempt to show what a hypocrite you are but your self-righteousness blinds you from seeing any self-fault. Unlike you, I don't pretend to be a good person.

I'm not trying to come off as a dick

I know you aren't "trying" to come off as a dick...

I am seriously asking. I'm finding the parameters of the rules here difficult to outline and I just want to know how the ground rules run so I don't do something that's out of line.

Then seriously listen. IF I want your advice, I will seek it. IF you don't like the things I say or how I choose to run my forum, you don't have to be here. IF you keep on and on with your self-righteous drivel, your welcome here will have been overstayed and I will ask you to leave.

I think I've been more than patient with you and while I think you owe me an apology, I'll simply ask you to drop the matter.

aWIGHTguy

Banned
It's getting late, and your mom needs to tuck you in since your getting cranky.

She passed away 2 years ago, almost to the day...so I doubt that can happen. It's best not to mention someone's mom, as you don't know just how offensive that can be. Hope you feel wonderful about that comment now. You sure showed me huh? Asshole.

Eddie, now your lol-ing at English "not being my first language". You sure none of this back and forth and the nature of the initial post was just you being petty....it's looking less and less convincing with each keystroke. Btw, English is my first language. I wanted to prove a point that you'd go after anything I said. Thanks for making that point for me. You're petty, vindictive, and it's your way or no way.

This isn't the first time I've seen your derogatory remarks about military members Edwin, so I'm not surprised. That was another fishing line you bit to prove a point.

Gotta love a guy who feels the need to wear his military service on his shirt sleeves and apparently his windshield too.

For a guy who is so proud of his military record, you would think the least he could do is be a man of his word.

What does someone being in the military have to do with integrity, should not everyone have integrity? You just thought you could use it against him, so you did.

People taking pride in their service is something you have a recurring problem with it seems. I mention mine, and I'm "throwing the military card". I guess no one is allowed to mention things from their past on Eddies site. Well at least not mentioning your service.

scrota76

Eddie, i want to say thank you to you and Cindy. I joined this forum about a year ago, and sometime in between i bought a sticker, which i proudly display on my Jeep. I recently ordered a second sticker and a t-shirt. Unfortunately the sticker i ordered was out, but i got my t-shirt within a couple days. I got an immediate full refund for the sticker. No hassles.

I truly appreciate your forum. I have made mistakes here, been corrected by you and others and have moved on. You have always been good about answering PM's as well.

Not everyone here may be happy, but oh well, can't make everyone happy all the time.

Again, thank you for everything you do to keep this forum up and running. I truly appreciate it.

Jon

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom