Eddie, the way you interact with people on here - you would've gotten you fired

USMC Wrangler

It's threads like these that make me consider asking for a user name change from a moderator. [emoji15] I love my Marines, but damn!

IMG_2913.JPG

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
North Georgia IP address? Dammit......

I think I know who this guy might be :grayno:

LOL! Aside from the full name he sent me along with his phone number, he said here on the forum that his last name is Wight - from the Isle of Wight and lives in Georgia. A simple Google search with that alone yielded this.

14192647_10209433876299911_5074607406541311682_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/makena.wight

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's threads like these that make me consider asking for a user name change from a moderator. [emoji15] I love my Marines, but damn!

View attachment 247223

Honestly, I hope you know that Cindy and I love you guys too! We're eternally grateful for all that you do and have done to keep us safe here in America. This guy is clearly the exception and NOT the rule.

USMC Wrangler

Honestly, I hope you know that Cindy and I love you guys too! We're eternally grateful for all that you do and have done to keep us safe here in America. This guy is clearly the exception and NOT the rule.

Absolutely, I do realize it. I just hate it when anyone uses something like their voluntary service to deflect, or otherwise cause trouble. I was just typing out loud. LOL!

Nah, it's pretty obvious he is one of those "special needs" guys. All branches have their fair share.

Yeah, I know that all too well.

jesse3638

Hooked
I really feel if human kind had the understanding that we will always have different opinions, beliefs, values, standards, etc and accepted it and not push their own on others we'd achieve world piece. It always makes me laugh that people come on here and act like Eddie or anyone else for that matter should act and behave a certain way. When called out on it they always fail to see they are doing the exact same thing but with their opinion and in Eddies house. I think most understand that while Wayalife is an LLC and is a business, its model is that of community where we are allowed to come hang out. The bottom line, its still his to do what ever he chooses. If we all suddenly just left I know he'd just keep doing what he is doing and it wouldn't stop him. If I go to a restaurant and have what I feel is substandard food I just won't go back. The same works here, if you don't like the tempo of this forum, which you get to use for free, leave and don't come back. I'm not going to ask to speak to the cook and tell him "Hey you should do this or that so it tastes like my grandma used to make". If you like grandma's cooking go to grandma's house.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I really feel if human kind had the understanding that we will always have different opinions, beliefs, values, standards, etc and accepted it and not push their own on others we'd achieve world piece. It always makes me laugh that people come on here and act like Eddie or anyone else for that matter should act and behave a certain way. When called out on it they always fail to see they are doing the exact same thing but with their opinion and in Eddies house. I think most understand that while Wayalife is an LLC and is a business, its model is that of community where we are allowed to come hang out. The bottom its still his to do what ever he chooses. If we all suddenly just left I know he'd just keep doing what he is doing and it wouldn't stop him. If I go to a restaurant and have what I feel is substandard food I just won't go back. The same works here, if you don't like the tempo of this forum, which you get to use for free, leave and don't come back. I'm not going to ask to speak to the cook and tell him "Hey you should do this or that so it tastes like my grandma used to make". If you like grandma's cooking go to grandma's house.

Thanks Jesse. I think you've just about nailed it and I appreciate it.

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks Jesse. I think you've just about nailed it and I appreciate it.

I call it like I see it, but what would I know, I'm just a guy with a knee scooter..haha. Thanks for a great place to hang out! BTW I'll probably be ordering a wayalife decal for my new wheels please add an extra .50 as the "shoddy" business tax...:crazyeyes:

longarmwj

I call it like I see it, but what would I know, I'm just a guy with a knee scooter..haha. Thanks for a great place to hang out! BTW I'll probably be ordering a wayalife decal for my new wheels please add an extra .50 as the "shoddy" business tax...:crazyeyes:

Oh yea I just ordered mine for the JK, do I get a .50 cent refund? :cheesy:

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
I really feel if human kind had the understanding that we will always have different opinions, beliefs, values, standards, etc and accepted it and not push their own on others we'd achieve world piece. It always makes me laugh that people come on here and act like Eddie or anyone else for that matter should act and behave a certain way. When called out on it they always fail to see they are doing the exact same thing but with their opinion and in Eddies house. I think most understand that while Wayalife is an LLC and is a business, its model is that of community where we are allowed to come hang out. The bottom its still his to do what ever he chooses. If we all suddenly just left I know he'd just keep doing what he is doing and it wouldn't stop him. If I go to a restaurant and have what I feel is substandard food I just won't go back. The same works here, if you don't like the tempo of this forum, which you get to use for free, leave and don't come back. I'm not going to ask to speak to the cook and tell him "Hey you should do this or that so it tastes like my grandma used to make". If you like grandma's cooking go to grandma's house.

Great post :beer:

Top Bottom