Eddie! You need the start your own Jeep show!

woof359

I agree

Cindy and Eddie have talent, there vidoes are great, they seem to know the perfect music to go with each trip, by the way, I'm having vid withdraw been awhile (-:

Ddays

Hooked
Yeah, but the producers of those reality TV shows (NOT Eddie & Cindy) end up screwing them up in the end like they do to all of those other shows. The first year starts out great and then all of the false drama is drummed up and they want to have Eddie & Cindy taking a break and going to ballet classes or deciding to become Vegans, or some dumb shit totally out of character of how they lead their lives. "So today Cindy and I woke up and instead of working on Moby, we decided to start raising catfish here in Nevada."

No thanks, I like it real -just like the badass videos we get now. :thumb:

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
That would be awesome. You could do it kinda like Dirt Every Day on Motor Trend on Demand. Short videos of you guys doing fun stuff, mods, wheeling, and how-to's. You've already got several months worth of content.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Thanks guys, we're truly flattered. About 5-6 years ago, something like this almost did happened. In fact, a show was ultimately made only not with us in it and they even went so far as to hire an Asian guy to drive a Jeep. For those of you who don't remember, it was called "One Car Too Far" and it only ran for one season. Need I say, we we were glad not to be a part of it. :crazyeyes:

JeepJeep75

Yeah, but the producers of those reality TV shows (NOT Eddie & Cindy) end up screwing them up in the end like they do to all of those other shows. The first year starts out great and then all of the false drama is drummed up and they want to have Eddie & Cindy taking a break and going to ballet classes or deciding to become Vegans, or some dumb shit totally out of character of how they lead their lives. "So today Cindy and I woke up and instead of working on Moby, we decided to start raising catfish here in Nevada."

As a TV lighting guy, I can tell you with absolute clarity: all of the above is completely accurate, and true..... BLEH!!!!!!!! [emoji58]

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug

Couldn't agree more.

That's the main reason when I bought my house, I opted for internet but NOT cable. TV show producers always start off the first, maybe two, seasons really good then like you said, they change up the characters too much and add false drama. Stupid IMO. I would much rather look through my subscription list on YouTube. I find that people making videos by themselves is MUCH more entertaining than most of the crap on TV.

GraniteCrystal

LOL!! Thanks guys, we're truly flattered. About 5-6 years ago, something like this almost did happened. In fact, a show was ultimately made only not with us in it and they even went so far as to hire an Asian guy to drive a Jeep. For those of you who don't remember, it was called "One Car Too Far" and it only ran for one season. Need I say, we we were glad not to be a part of it. :crazyeyes:
Wait, you're telling me this isn't you?! And all this time I've been watching thinking it was

discovery-one-car-too-far.jpg

Benito

Caught the Bug
The views for "one care too far" are going to spike because of this thread and is going to come back for a second season. I know what I'm looking for after work today, lol

codycal17ww

I could see you guys doing something along the lines of what they do with "Expedition Overland"

I almost bought a tacoma after watching that show, but I made the right choice after checking out your Wayalife videos!

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I just checked out a bit of "one car too far", and what I saw was terrible.. good call on not working on that project. I think the Wayalife YouTube videos are much better.

Top Bottom