Elocker and FAD wires at full droop with MC Gamechanger 2.5”??

TerraJL

I have the front MC Gamechanger kit installed. Will be installing the rear in the next few days. The Rocksport shocks have a TON of travel. So much so that at full droop the elocker and the FAD wires will not reach even with all of the zip ties disconnected. What are people doing about this? No where in the MC install guide does it mention anything about this or I would have never bought the kit with the Rocksports installed. I’m in a situation because my Jeep isn’t drivable until I figure this out. I don’t want any body uplift when driving on the road to cause the wiring to rip out. Im going to call MC on Monday to ask them what to do. Any thoughts?

TerraJL

There are spots up in the frame where the wiring double backs on itself with a couple more zip ties. With everything freed up, it will work, I promise.
I have triple checked that and I’m not having any luck. I already unbundled both wires. Heck, I even had to pull the diff breather down 5 or 6”. Do they make extension wires?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There are spots up in the frame where the wiring double backs on itself with a couple more zip ties. With everything freed up, it will work, I promise.
This ^^^ You NEED to disconnect the wiring from the frame rails. I show some of this here:

I don't care how impressive the shocks you have are in terms of travel, there's no way it offers more than the EVO coilover kit and I ran it without any issues.

Top Bottom