EMMA : 1969 Kaiser Jeepster Commando C101

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yippy!! I know it's lame but I'm pretty happy that I got Emma's license plate light working again. [emoji41]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464202119.959123.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There are a lot of good deals out there. It'll just take funds away from your JK. Granted, they're a lot of fun to have and well worth it to me.

Thanks and yes, they do need the lovin [emoji41]

I need the space to keep it. Don't have enough space for my two vehicles as it is. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Speedo stuck?

70? GTFO

LOL!! Speedo is a bit off - I was doing more like 65 MPH but I could easily do 70+. With the exception of the engine cutting out when accelerating hard from a stop, she runs FANTASTIC right now! The new carb and electronic ignition really breathed new life into her. :yup:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
LOL!! Speedo is a bit off - I was doing more like 65 MPH but I could easily do 70+. With the exception of the engine cutting out when accelerating hard from a stop, she runs FANTASTIC right now! The new carb and electronic ignition really breathed new life into her. :yup:

Sweet, adjust the Valves next :) [emoji23][emoji379]

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
These updates are great! I really enjoy reading about you getting Emma back up like this. Once I have the space and spare cahs I hope to get one too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh how I love being able to drive and use Emma again. Being that she's basically a small truck, she's perfect for going to the hardware store and hauling plants and bags of soil for our garden :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465872388.400550.jpg

Top Bottom