EMMA in all her ELEGANCE - TOTAL MAKEOVER of a 1969 Jeepster Commando

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
:cheesy: Never knew you were in to PAWGS :crazyeyes:

Thanks - I really need to convince you to work on your FC :yup:

I had no idea wtf you just said to me:cheesy: I had to ask Dave.

If you get bored, I'll drop it off for some attention. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really beautiful job. It's great to see a classic brought back to life and not morphed into something else.

While I can totally appreciate old iron being built into buggies, I prefer mine they way they came or as much as possible. Glad to hear there are others who can appreciate classics being classics too :yup:

Wow, great work! I thought I was not going to like the bedliner in a such a classic looking vehicle, but have to say that it was a great choice here. It looks amazing and should be very durable for her future! Very nicely done, man.

Like you, I struggled with the decision to bedline this old girl and for the same reason. This is why I made sure to still paint the interior panels all the way to the bed and only bedline from there back and of course the floor. This actually took planning and it wasn't easy to do but I think the results came out nice.

I'm gonna buy an old Jeep and just have you work on it. [emoji106] my son will be driving in a few years...is that enough time? [emoji6][emoji23]

LOL!! Even if I wanted to, it's really hard to work on this stuff over the winter. It's a big part of why I made the push that I did to get Emma done so fast. :yup:

Wow looks great! Makes you really appreciate what goes into restoration when you do it yourself. How many total hours were put into her?

I have to agree with the comment from Brute. The garage is nice also. I would love to have that kind of room to work, not to mention to have that lift also.

I think I worked on her for about 2 months straight putting in maybe 8-10 hour days. Some days a lot longer and some days shorter. There were only a few exceptions where I didn't work on her at all during that time. As far as garages go, it'd be difficult to do what I did without a little extra room.

Emma looks amazing! Nice job!

Thanks Rachel :D

I had no idea wtf you just said to me:cheesy: I had to ask Dave.

If you get bored, I'll drop it off for some attention. :thumb:

:cheesy: Is that because you're old and out of touch or was that a term before your time? :thinking: :crazyeyes:

I'd be more than happy to help out but it's you who needs to be giving the TLC :yup:

longarmwj

That looks awesome Eddie!!! Emma looks fantastic and I'm sure there will be man good times had in her in the years to come!!

And snow already!? Man it's still 90 degrees down here in the Georgia mountains! Snow is only a hope and a prayer for us at this point. I'm jealous! :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
wow!! she is real purdy!!! fantastic job man!

Awesome
What a quality build

Thanks guys! :cool:

Very nice! That almost looks too nice to take it outside in the snow or anywhere else. It's a Jeep but still... Damn nice build!

I won't lie, I've worked so hard to make her look good again, the thought of taking her out is somewhat concerning :crazyeyes:

That looks awesome Eddie!!! Emma looks fantastic and I'm sure there will be man good times had in her in the years to come!!

And snow already!? Man it's still 90 degrees down here in the Georgia mountains! Snow is only a hope and a prayer for us at this point. I'm jealous! :yup:

Thanks and yeah, it's snowing up in the hills even as I type this. I was literally wearing shorts and a t-shirt yesterday and now I've got pants and a hoodie on. Craziness :crazyeyes:

Dude! That was fast! You don't mess around..... looks bitchin!

Thanks! I knew I was running out of nice weather and with the JL almost here, almost of of free time too. Needless to say, I hustled out of a necessity to get her done while I still had the chance.

Looks amazing. Need to see it in person to appreciate I'm sure.

LOL!! I dunno, up close and in person, you might see all my mistakes :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing

Looks like wonderful work to me.

Thanks guys. Overall, I'm happy with the way she came out. I just know I could have done better.

Looks amazing. That is the one thing with finishing a project. It is bittersweet. On to Pappy...haha. Well maybe in spring.

Oh yeah, bittersweet for sure. Pappy is definitely on my to do list but he'll have to wait till spring. This is of course assuming I'll have the time too. I sure hope so.

Emma looks really good[emoji106] looking forward to seeing more photos

I'll be sure to take more once it stops raining and it warms up a bit :cool:

Top Bottom