Enforcer lift install

MericaMade

Make sure you have some kind of cut off wheel or sawzaw to cut the rear trackbar bracket, maybe a grinder to get rid of the sharp edges and spray paint for the bare metal to prevent rusting.
As for the steering stabilizer, I used my stock one but had to trim off half of the metal piece so it would be able to mount. See in the pic, I just turned it up out of the way for my DL flip.
I also remember needing 2 of a couple size wrench’s or sockets. Can’t remember the sizes tho. Maybe 20mm or 21mm
View attachment 285152 View attachment 285153

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't recall seeing this in the install instructions, but is this the norm to flip the stabilizer or is this a workaround?

MericaMade

This is with the Draglink flip. If your not doing the DL flip I would think you would install like normal.

I did the draglink flip, and was wondering about the steering stab flip. I figured it was another part I needed to buy because I did see it in the instruction I got online from evo. Thanks

Dopey84

Ok looking for quick answer did I install this wrong...? This is my rear sway bar links that came with my lift and they run my tires at ride height on both rear tires.. wheel backspacing is 4.5 tires are 35 12.50 17s

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app Image1512851899.470785.jpg

Dopey84

Ok that worked on the driver side but not the passenger side other options being run sway bar link on the inside of sway bar.? Go back to shorter links as it seems a little long.... Image1512855612.493330.jpg

Dopey84

Ok even with the washers spaced differently it still runs passenger rear tire any other solutions...

Last edited:

MericaMade

How much backspacing on your wheels?

Running Stock wheel, that i believe have 6.25 backspacing with a 1.5 spacer, so I'm at 4.75. Here is a before without Kings and after with Kings for reference. The Jeep is sitting in the exact spot over a 24 hour period. When I put the Kings on I switched the links around. I only had a pinky finger clearance when sways were on the outside.

View attachment 285410 View attachment 285409

Dopey84

Running Stock wheel, that i believe have 6.25 backspacing with a 1.5 spacer, so I'm at 4.75. Here is a before without Kings and after with Kings for reference. The Jeep is sitting in the exact spot over a 24 hour period. When I put the Kings on I switched the links around. I only had a pinky finger clearance when sways were on the outside.

View attachment 285410 View attachment 285409

Any issues with your sway bar hitting frame or brake hardline... when flexed out

Last edited:
Top Bottom