Enforcers Unite!

GraniteCrystal

Finally have been Enforced!!! 4" with King 2.5 adj and 1350 drive shaft and drag link flip and a long weekend... View attachment 284776 View attachment 284778 View attachment 284784 View attachment 284785

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Holy crap. Your garage build thread has more pages than my Jeep build thread. Hands down the most incredible garage and personal collection I've ever seen. What a remarkable space. Great job having the vision and running with it.

If you have the time, I'm sure other members here would love if you started a new thread for the garage and put up some current pics of it.

jjlong

Holy crap. Your garage build thread has more pages than my Jeep build thread. Hands down the most incredible garage and personal collection I've ever seen. What a remarkable space. Great job having the vision and running with it.

If you have the time, I'm sure other members here would love if you started a new thread for the garage and put up some current pics of it.
Thanks for the compliment! It's actually my dad's garage. I'm amazed at the new things going on every time I walk in there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dopey84

Ok so I got the alignment done all is well! And now the only issue to address is my passenger sway bar link contacting the brake line relocation bracket rear sway bar is at 0* anyone have a picture with there rear links I can reference and a possible angle it’s resting at...

Warebear

Ok so I got the alignment done all is well! And now the only issue to address is my passenger sway bar link contacting the brake line relocation bracket rear sway bar is at 0* anyone have a picture with there rear links I can reference and a possible angle it’s resting at...

Do you have a pic of your bracket? I didn’t have this problem with mine, curious how far your bracket could possibly be sticking out...

SJCJK

EVO Rockstar users... what length rear sway bar link are you running? My Enforcer ones seem way too long. Just put some 11” units on and looks better... but what are others running?

MericaMade

I don't know what length mine are, but as far as I know, the link bracket doesn't change position with the rock stars from the factory location.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
My rear are 11 1/2 and the EVO rears included in the kit are 14 inch. When I called ORE they said they work better for the 4-inch coil and tend to be too long for the 3-inch coil but will work. They suggested to get shorter sway links.

SJCJK

I don't know what length mine are, but as far as I know, the link bracket doesn't change position with the rock stars from the factory location.

Thanks

My rear are 11 1/2 and the EVO rears included in the kit are 14 inch. When I called ORE they said they work better for the 4-inch coil and tend to be too long for the 3-inch coil but will work. They suggested to get shorter sway links.

Thanks!! I’ve got the 3” Enforcer, and now 11” rear link.. looks ok. Thanks for the reply guys! :clap2:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
EVO Rockstar users... what length rear sway bar link are you running? My Enforcer ones seem way too long. Just put some 11” units on and looks better... but what are others running?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Actually I believe the links are mounted 1.5" higher, therefore when you add a lift you don't need longer sway bar links or at least not as long as without the rockstars.

Top Bottom