Enforcers Unite!

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
So after 3 years of owning the Jeep and roughly 2 years of acquiring parts I was finally able to install the lift last weekend.

4" Enforcer with Bilstien shocks & drag Link flip sitting on ATX Chamber Pro IIs wrapped in 37" Cooper STT Pros.

Getting started:
IMG_3435.jpg
Out with the old:
IMG_3438.jpg
In with the new:
IMG_3440.jpg
Just before the final round of torquing bolts:
IMG_3443.jpg
And with everything completed:
IMG_3445.jpg
IMG_3459.jpg

I'm quite pleased with how it handles, the drag Link flip makes it control just like stock. I got close to stock spec caster angles via 2 digital and analog angle indicators but I'm heading up to get a professional alignment done tomorrow. Now I need to head out and test it out, probably will head to (somewhat) local trails up near Pisgah National Forest here soon.

Thanks to Evo Mfg for making a great product.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
So after 3 years of owning the Jeep and roughly 2 years of acquiring parts I was finally able to install the lift last weekend.

4" Enforcer with Bilstien shocks & drag Link flip sitting on ATX Chamber Pro IIs wrapped in 37" Cooper STT Pros.

Getting started:
View attachment 289009
Out with the old:
View attachment 289010
In with the new:
View attachment 289011
Just before the final round of torquing bolts:
View attachment 289012
And with everything completed:
View attachment 289013
View attachment 289014

I'm quite pleased with how it handles, the drag Link flip makes it control just like stock. I got close to stock spec caster angles via 2 digital and analog angle indicators but I'm heading up to get a professional alignment done tomorrow. Now I need to head out and test it out, probably will head to (somewhat) local trails up near Pisgah National Forest here soon.

Man that looks awesome! Congratulations!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked

Great job! Jeep looks sweet

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Man that looks awesome! Congratulations!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great job! Jeep looks sweet

Congrats! I’m still loving how it drives.

Thanks y'all! I was really happy that finally all came together. I've noticed that my stopping distance is absolutely shit now, so I need to install the dynatrac progrip brakes I have sitting in the garage.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
After 4 yrs, I've been Enforced

After having Blanca for 4 yrs, I am finally able to spend a little money on her. EVO Enforcer lift w/ 4" plush springs and 35" BFG KO2s. Stage 2 includes EVO skid system and needing to make the decision to reinforce the D30 a bit and offload until it breaks or just replace with a D44 re-geared both front/back. I can deal with the stock bumpers for now. I will be trimming a couple of inches from the OEM rock guards that are on the Jeep.

Attachments

• IMG_1808.JPG
    IMG_1808.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_1810.JPG
    IMG_1810.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:

Judesign

Caught the Bug
After having Blanca for 4 yrs, I am finally able to spend a little money on her. EVO Enforcer lift w/ 4" plush springs and 35" BFG KO2s. Stage 2 includes EVO skid system and needing to make the decision to reinforce the D30 a bit and offload until it breaks or just replace with a D44 re-geared both front/back. I can deal with the stock bumpers for now. I will be trimming a couple of inches from the OEM rock guards that are on the Jeep.

Looks awesome. Really clean

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Looks awesome. Really clean

Thank you. Definitely drives differently now that it's lifted. I'm easy on the skinny pedal (Hey, I made it through the Rubicon Trail on 33's and open diffs) so the D30 should last me a bit until I save up the cash. It will be nice to be able to the take the Jeep out a bit further due to the bit of clearance I have now.

Last edited:

Judesign

Caught the Bug
The clearance definitely helps. I’m still surprised with how well the lift functions wheeling and daily driving. The dana 44 is really not much stronger than the 30 so I’m saving for a prorock but honestly the 44 got me through colorado and moab with no problems.

Last edited:

naysjp

Caught the Bug
That seems to be where I am leaded. Save for the PR44. I've got skids to buy right now.

Last edited:

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Anyone know were to find or have a good write up on installing the front King bump stops?

Let’s us know if you need help. The instructions aren’t that great and I wasn’t ever able to find any quality videos. There are several of us here that did the install ourselves and can lend a hand.

Emptybrass

Thanks again. Assuming 1.5” for moving up 3” in tire size. That would only net me 1.75”.

Is there something else needed for 4” over 3” or would the 3” be plenty fine long term for 35’s?

Jeepfan30

Thanks again. Assuming 1.5” for moving up 3” in tire size. That would only net me 1.75”.

Is there something else needed for 4” over 3” or would the 3” be plenty fine long term for 35’s?

This is mine with 3”, 35’s and flat fenders.

Attachments

• F65BDB73-7B9D-40CD-8517-87DF6ADFA797.jpg
    F65BDB73-7B9D-40CD-8517-87DF6ADFA797.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 264
Top Bottom