Enforcers Unite!

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Rear Passenger Bump Stop

Found out that the passenger rear bump stop needs to have the angle facing forwards. If you do not the trackbar bolt on the body side will hit it or at least mine did.

Parks34

Did anyone who installed this themselves get a little nervous when getting started on it? I’ve had the 3” enforcer in my garage for a couple weeks while I waited on some other items to show up (wheels and tires) and prep installs (tire carrier and front driveshaft). Wheels should be showing up next week so as it gets closer to showtime, I’m getting scared sh!tless only because this kit requires cutting and drilling for the dL flip. Normal or am I just being a pansy? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Can I ask, what's the point in a DL flip?

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Total noob question... but are there any tips on aligning the front lca bolt holes? Have a jack under the yoke. Upper bolt is in, can get axle end bolt partially in on inboard side but won’t go through the joint, and the outboard side is about an inch off. Length is set at 22 7/8” per instructions...

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Yeah I’m not sure how it shifted that much... I just ratchet strapped it back over and the bolts lined right up. Definitely gonna look over the track bar and stuff when this is done. Something isn’t right.

Top Bottom