Enforcers Unite!

MericaMade

Is it just me or does EVO suck ass with install instructions, video walk-troughs both about product info and installs? I love their product but finding info and specs is a pain in the ass with them.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Very clean [emoji1360] how do you like the ride so far?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! It’s a lot rougher than I expected but I’m still messing around with the shock settings and I know that I need to break it in. I also forgot to break/re-torque the rest of the control arms at ride height despite them still being stock. I also need to air down the tires back down to 30 Psi. Apparently when the shop mounted them they inflated them to 40psi. Other than that, after the alignment today it felt really good but my caster is a little off. I will need to get adjustable uppers to correct it further. All in all very happy with it so far. Can’t wait for everything to get fine-tuned and settled in.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Thanks! It’s a lot rougher than I expected but I’m still messing around with the shock settings and I know that I need to break it in. I also forgot to break/re-torque the rest of the control arms at ride height despite them still being stock. I also need to air down the tires back down to 30 Psi. Apparently when the shop mounted them they inflated them to 40psi. Other than that, after the alignment today it felt really good but my caster is a little off. I will need to get adjustable uppers to correct it further. All in all very happy with it so far. Can’t wait for everything to get fine-tuned and settled in.

Really iv heard there really soft but yeah I suppose brand new they need to get worn in. I’m wanting to upgrade my rubicon express 2.5” lift to the 4” Evo plush rides because of the softer ride. My lift now rides pretty bad. But yeah your rig looks good. I’m sure once you get everything fine tuned you’ll love the ride quality .

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Really iv heard there really soft but yeah I suppose brand new they need to get worn in. I’m wanting to upgrade my rubicon express 2.5” lift to the 4” Evo plush rides because of the softer ride. My lift now rides pretty bad. But yeah your rig looks good. I’m sure once you get everything fine tuned you’ll love the ride quality .

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not terrible. It’s just stiffer than I expected. I’m sure it’ll soften up as I drive it. It’s only been about a day. Lol. Also I’m sure if I flexed it out it that would help but I’m hesitant to do so until I get all of the brackets welded on next week.

Jeepfan30

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not terrible. It’s just stiffer than I expected. I’m sure it’ll soften up as I drive it. It’s only been about a day. Lol. Also I’m sure if I flexed it out it that would help but I’m hesitant to do so until I get all of the brackets welded on next week.

I think you’ll like the ride much more once you lower your tire pressure to 30 psi, that will make a big difference.

What are your Rancho 9000 set at! Most are finding 5-6 a good setting when paired with EVO coils.

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug

What do you have your Ranchos set at front / Rear ? I am currently at 3 in the front and 2 in the rear and really soft. I am also running 30 psi in the my 35's.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Yeah going to 30 will make all the difference in the world. When I had my tires put on by a shop they filled them to around 40 and man it was a rough ride now I keep them around 30 and rides a little better but I know my coils are a little on the stiff side.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
What do you have your Ranchos set at front / Rear ? I am currently at 3 in the front and 2 in the rear and really soft. I am also running 30 psi in the my 35's.

Yeah going to 30 will make all the difference in the world. When I had my tires put on by a shop they filled them to around 40 and man it was a rough ride now I keep them around 30 and rides a little better but I know my coils are a little on the stiff side.

Ranchos set at 3 front and 4 rear. Definitely going to air it down to 30 today and give it a shot

jeep203

Anybody have a pic of the 3" enforcer lift with stock Rubi tires. There's no way I can swing $7000 all at once so I'm thinking if I do this I'm going to wait to get the new tires, wheels, tire carrier, and pro cal module until next year. How do you think it will handle? Should I get spacers to compensate for the higher cog on the skinnier tires?

TrailHunter

Hooked
Anybody have a pic of the 3" enforcer lift with stock Rubi tires. There's no way I can swing $7000 all at once so I'm thinking if I do this I'm going to wait to get the new tires, wheels, tire carrier, and pro cal module until next year. How do you think it will handle? Should I get spacers to compensate for the higher cog on the skinnier tires?

you can probably get it done for about $4,400 if you put the new tires on the stock wheels.... just a thought. That includes, lift, drag link flip, rancho shocks, drive shaft, and tires.... (if you do the work yourself.)

jeep203

you can probably get it done for about $4,400 if you put the new tires on the stock wheels.... just a thought. That includes, lift, drag link flip, rancho shocks, drive shaft, and tires.... (if you do the work yourself.)

Enforcer, stage 2 lift (including DL flip: $2000
Stronger tire carrier: $4-700
Adams Driveshafts, front and rear 1350 w/greasable U-joints: $1245
Rancho 9000 shocks: $455
5 Toyo Open country MTs: $1245
Wheel spacers: $150 for the poison spiders

$5495 minimum.

I still need the following in order to wheel confidently:
Whitknuckle rock sliders, $450
skid plates, $8-1200

No way I can justify spending that all at once. Gonna have to spread it over two years.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

$5495 minimum.

skid plates, $8-1200

No way I can justify spending that all at once. Gonna have to spread it over two years.

You don’t need both drive shafts right away, you don’t need a stronger carrier if you properly adjust your isolators, you don’t need $800-1200 in skid plates (not even sure what fucking skids you would get for that price). Sounds like you need to do some more research.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Going 35 or 37? If 35, enforcer will give you IMO too much lift. I think stock rubi wheels look nice, no reason to upgrade if you don’t have the funds yet.

Also, you shouldn’t need $1000 of skid plates.

TrailHunter

Hooked

$5495 minimum.

skid plates, $8-1200

Fixed it for you:

Enforcer, stage 1 lift w/ Draglink flip: $1500
Adams1350 Front Driveshaft: $650
Rancho 9000 shocks: $400
5 Toyo Open country MTs: $1300
Spider Trax 1.5" spacers: $200

$4050 minimum. Taxes, Mounting, Shipping and Misc... about $4,400 like I said.

Top Bottom