Enforcers Unite!

bigmase33

looking into the 3 in enforcer stage 2 with draglink flip for my 2 door jk. What else would be considered neccessary with this kit? Ill probably go with the bilstein 5100's for shocks.

Inlier

Been waiting a long time to be able to get this kit, but can finally say I’ll be enforced[emoji3]....Just ordered the 3” stage 1 with Rancho RS999331/RS999332.

Quick question regarding shocks - will I be ok with this set up. A friend of mine told me this will be ok but just worried because the shocks are listed for 4” lifts

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubiDave

Been waiting a long time to be able to get this kit, but can finally say I’ll be enforced[emoji3]....Just ordered the 3” stage 1 with Rancho RS999331/RS999332.

Quick question regarding shocks - will I be ok with this set up. A friend of mine told me this will be ok but just worried because the shocks are listed for 4” lifts

I just installed this kit with the 31/30 combo along with rockstars in the back. Regarding the front RS99931s I think you will be fine at full droop, just make sure you use the 3 inch bumpstop or they will bottom out at full compression.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

I put the RS999330 on the rear of mine with a 3" enforcer lift. I was not sure, and went on the safe side, since they are temporary.
I'm sure there is room for the '331, as it is only .5" longer compressed.

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Just ordered my EVO front shock relocation brackets. I was cleaning up my Jeep and seen where the top of the shocks are catching on the frame.
IMG_0493.jpg

Inlier

Ok so after laying everything out I sorta got cold feet in installing (enforcer 3in stage 1 w/drag flip kit) this myself [emoji29] I called a couple of shops here in San Diego and I got quotes around $800 for lift and shock install, is that a reasonable price? [emoji389][emoji389]

Last edited:

jdofmemi

That's not a bad price, in my opinion

I do my own, but I could easily see it costing that or more to pay someone to do it.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Ok so after laying everything out I sorta got cold feet in installing (enforcer 3in stage 1 w/drag flip kit) this myself [emoji29] I called a couple of shops here in San Diego and I got quotes around $800 for lift and shock install, is that a reasonable price? [emoji389][emoji389]

You can do it. Save your $800 and just take it 1 step at a time. It’s really not bad at all once you get rolling on it.

rubiDave

$800 actually sounds fair. Did you get it writing, do you trust the shop, they have experience working on Jeeps?

However, there is nothing involved you can't do yourself in your garage or driveway if you have any mechanical aptitude. For that $800 you can buy any missing tools you need and have a bunch left over. If your worried about downtime for your daily driver take it in stages, but really you ought to be able to do the whole thing in a weekend.

You didn't mention anything about your driveline. Are you getting a new driveshaft (recommended) or putting in exhaust spacers? Also, front shock relocation brackets should be added, especially with the RS9000XL

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Who is the shop? I can’t say I found anyone down there when I lived there.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

$800 is what I charge for the stage 1 with drag link flip. $1000 for stage 3 with the flip. It’s a fair price.

Inlier

You can do it. Save your $800 and just take it 1 step at a time. It’s really not bad at all once you get rolling on it.

it does seem doable but the instructions says to weld the rear track bar bracket, which is something I cant do

$800 actually sounds fair. Did you get it writing, do you trust the shop, they have experience working on Jeeps?

However, there is nothing involved you can't do yourself in your garage or driveway if you have any mechanical aptitude. For that $800 you can buy any missing tools you need and have a bunch left over. If your worried about downtime for your daily driver take it in stages, but really you ought to be able to do the whole thing in a weekend.

You didn't mention anything about your driveline. Are you getting a new driveshaft (recommended) or putting in exhaust spacers? Also, front shock relocation brackets should be added, especially with the RS9000XL

in all honesty I didnt think I needed exhaust spacers and shock relocation brackets....and as for the driveshaft, I was planning on getting one in a month or two

ORW sent me a quote via email and 4Wheel Parts gave me an estimate over phone, both prices were around $800

$800 is what I charge for the stage 1 with drag link flip. $1000 for stage 3 with the flip. It’s a fair price.

oh ok....its good to know the shop wasnt trying to hike up the prices .

rubiDave

it does seem doable but the instructions says to weld the rear track bar bracket, which is something I cant do

Does the $800 include the welding? Welding is recommended but not required. Most people don't.

in all honesty I didnt think I needed exhaust spacers and shock relocation brackets....and as for the driveshaft, I was planning on getting one in a month or two

Your going to need one sooner than later, especially without spacers. Dont wait too long.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Install it yourself with the u-bolts then take it to a welder later on. I didn’t have mine welded on until a week after install. Had them weld the brackets and c gussets at the same time. Cost about $200 if I remember correctly.

Top Bottom