ENTER to WIN a Dynatrac ProGRIP Jeep JK Wrangler Brake System - ENDED

rangerry21

I became a member on WOL a little while back. WOL ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449059043.531407.jpg is my number one trusted resource that I can use to find ALL my questions answered about my 13 JKU. A true testament to Cindy, Eddie, and all the WOL members here that create this great community!
I recently upgraded to the RK 3.5" lift, and 37s. Needless to say, the stock breaks are less than sufficient. The ProGRIP breaking system would be a huge safety upgrade for my baby!
Thank you Cindy, Eddie, and WOL community!

HeadShrinkerMD

Once again, thanks Eddie and Dynatrac.

I need a progrip because I snowboard 60 days a season at least and that involves thousands of miles of high altitude, icy, steep, and treacherous mountain passes and back roads.

Managed to avoid a serious collision just last week in front of Keystone ski resort, but my cheap dashcam did not record any of it.

Here is my jeep along with anviljk out in the mountains near Idaho Springs a few months ago. Mine is the one on the left, the banner sticker was given to me by anviljk who is on the right.

Riggity

Just Started the Never Ending Upgrade Cycle.

I have a mostly stock jeep. Lift kit and tires/rims have come in and now I discover brakes are needed too? Awesome.

Hopefully this will help my wallet, since I can never seem to keep up.

Damtall55

Thank you Eddie and WAYALIFE and Dynatrac for the chance to win something so awesome!! From shot glasses to braking systems, you have the best giveaways!!

Soon I will be upgrading from 33's to 35's. I know that doesn't sound like much to you guys, but for someone like me, that has never owned a Jeep before 2012, that means a lot!! Driving in and out of Washington, D.C., on a regular basis makes for some hazardous driving, AND braking!! This brake system will ensure that I don't tag anyone on 395 heading into the city!!

Thanks again for a chance to win something special!!

PLM VB.jpg

Great install video.
Definitely one of the mods that would go hand in hand with the lift and 37's that's in the works at the moment.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449067831.416866.jpg .

Eldomi809

Great detailed video of why this kit makes more sense than others that are out there. I live in a hilly area and have already burned through a couple sets of pads and calipers within 2 years of owning my 08JKU. Running 35's in this area requires me to start braking a lot earlier and for a longer period due to the reduced braking power.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449069376.229111.jpg

Angry Aussie

ENTER to WIN a Dynatrac ProGRIP Jeep JK Wrangler Brake System

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449069906.366199.jpg

Awesome! Thank you guys for this amazing opportunity!! The brakes look awesome! I would love to be able to stop on a dime like Rubicat now does! My stock breaks just don't cut it on or off road. Great video Eddie, thanks dynatrac for the chance to win your awesome new product.

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see who wins and what they think of the new brake kit.

Last edited:

303DAILY

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449070016.644586.jpg

I need this to keep my soon to be born child safe!!!! I know that I'm late but hope you can fit me in still. I have 37s just waiting on powder coat of the new wheels

JeepFan

Hooked
Rubicon 2015.jpg

The first thing I thought about when I built my JK was making it taller, second to crawl over rocks better, and last is to stop faster on and off-road. Then, soon after my first trip to the Rubicon, I realized that the stock brakes just weren’t going to cut it after installing a lift and 37” tires.

Over the years I tried to improve the stock brakes by installing slotted rotors and a variety of different brand brake pads but, all proved to be a huge waste of money.
After watching the video, I’m convinced I need the Dynatrac ProGRIP Jeep JK Brake System. What I learned is that better braking is dependent on a few things:

• The 4-wheel kit, not a front wheel kit will improve the braking on 4 tires instead of 2 tires.
• Larger rotors give a mechanical advantage to the calipers.
• Brake pad material and coefficient of friction are very important.
• Easy to install for the DIY kind of mechanic.

Win or lose, I’ll be getting the Dynatrac ProGRIP Brake System for my JK.

A big Thank You!! To Dynatrac and WAYALIFE for this great giveaway!

Good luck everyone!

Clem319

Good video and it seems like a simple install. My stock brakes suck so bad I just have my jeep towed everywhere I go. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449070530.969046.jpg
I kid I kid. But seriously my wife drives it sometimes and she drives like an asshole so we could use some better brakes.

glassboy

Got hooked on Jeeping after watching all the Wayalife video's, currently building a 2012 JK
2" mopar/fox lift
35" BFG KO2s
Poison spyder bumbers
J W Speaker headlight and fog
Pro Comp flood lights
The Dynatrac Progrip Brake System would be a great addition to the modifications that i have completed, to stop my rig on a dime!

Attachments

• IMG_3513.jpg
    IMG_3513.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3514.jpg
    IMG_3514.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 131

Jackal01

Many thanks to Dynatrac and Wayalife for this opportunity. As always good luck to all! :honey:

Like anyone else with aftermarket toys on their rig better brakes will only make it stop quicker and safer.

DSCN0473.jpg

Last edited:

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
This is really fantastic!

I need the ProGrip system because with having 35" tires i can already feel a lose of stopping power; and with the plan to go to larger tires it only increases my concern for safety. I would really love to have the peace of mind knowing my Jeep would be safer for myself and everyone around if i was to win this kit!

I do have plans on getting the windshield banner. it is at the top of my Christmas list! but here is my jeep with a smaller Wayalife sticker.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433272893.924210.jpg

Native_1

Good Morning WOL! I am fairly new to the jeep community and probably would have never bought a jeep if it wasn't for my 2 going 3 year old son who loves jeeps and everything about them. We started watching WOL videos and that was it, we both where hooked!
We took our jeep the the EJS in Moab this year and had a blast but did notice that I need a brake upgrade (hint, hint). Not only for my jeep but more for the safety of my family, I would very much like to be entered in the give away as I know it is a long shot but we can always hope.
He is a photo of our jeep and hope to make more upgrades to it as the years go by and this was BUILT not bought just a FYI. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449074870.144665.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449074911.613149.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449074950.280907.jpg

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I need the ProGrip system to help stop these heavy wheels! I was going to buy some anyway, but what could be better than winning them for free thanks to Wayalife and Dynatrac! :clap2:

attachmentCGODAA4P.jpg

NAUJK

As everyone else is saying. Id love to be able to stop better with the big 37 inch tires!(Yes I know my wheels would be an issue, ill cross that bridge if It comes to winning)

12227363_944255382324019_1663315895_o (1).jpg

Top Bottom