EPIC Campsites : Let's See Yours!!

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Damn that’s beautiful. I want to live in a Cabin right there... I don’t think that’s asking too much...

View attachment 331652

LOL That would be perfect! :beer: ...at least for a few months out of the year when it's not under ten feet of snow.

Awesome location!!! Makes me want to get out and camp soon

Damn that’s nice!!!!

Definitely a great spot. I barely cared that the Jeep had died and we didn't have a way to get home yet, HA!

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Damn that’s beautiful. I want to live in a Cabin right there... I don’t think that’s asking too much...

Apparently it's no too hard to get land in the area either. You just start a mine and lay claim, it's getting the building permits that's the difficult part. This is a small piece of private property near there:
Mine.jpg
We talked to the guys parents that happened by. That hole next to the stake is his "mine" LOL. Hes been trying to get permission to build a 100 sq ft cabin on it for 5 years!

Jsouder53

Hooked
LOL That would be perfect! :beer: ...at least for a few months out of the year when it's not under ten feet of snow.

I would love to be up there especially in the snow! Plenty of skiing in sight [emoji16] [emoji961]

Definitely a great spot. I barely cared that the Jeep had died and we didn't have a way to get home yet, HA!

How did you end up getting out of there?! Not a bad spot to break down [emoji23]

Apparently it's no too hard to get land in the area either. You just start a mine and lay claim, it's getting the building permits that's the difficult part. This is a small piece of private property near there:
View attachment 331723
We talked to the guys parents that happened by. That hole next to the stake is his "mine" LOL. Hes been trying to get permission to build a 100 sq ft cabin on it for 5 years!

That is awesome! Wonder how long till he strikes it rich [emoji23]

Top Bottom