Et Tu, Brute?...Part Deux

Brute

Hooked
He's running two steering wheels and pedal sets too. You know Ed, it has to be practical. :crazyeyes:

One is none, two is one...where have I heard that?...I've been hanging with the military dudes...speaking of which, since it's Vets Day being celebrated...

Thank All Of You For Your Service!...Rah!

WJCO

Meme King
One is none, two is one...where have I heard that?...I've been hanging with the military dudes...speaking of which, since it's Vets Day being celebrated...

Thank All Of You For Your Service!...Rah!

First time I ever heard that was Dave Canterbury. Makes sense.

Brute

Hooked
scale.jpg

Had it on the scales to determine both total weight and unsprung weight...without the spare, 19 gals of gas in aux tank and rear bumper (add 400 lbs)...we are going to have to change the spring rates for both front & rear coilovers

Brute

Hooked
Wow, that got heavy. Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, we did shave some weight by replacing the alum Poison Spider fenders with MCE's, and replaced the AEV front bumper with an alum stubby Genright...but added some with an XD60 front axle over a PR44, and 40" Coopers over 37" Toyo's OC MT's...probably a wash.

Brute

Hooked
Beautiful rig Ed.

Two gas tanks?

When I first got the Brute, the 35" spare was under the bed between the frame rails...when I went to 37"s, the spare no longer fit there...but a 19 gal fuel tank did, which increased my range to over 400 miles...as opposed to my JK6, which has a 140 mile range with a 20 gal tank (150 if I'm going downhill with a tailwind)...

fiend

Caught the Bug
When I first got the Brute, the 35" spare was under the bed between the frame rails...when I went to 37"s, the spare no longer fit there...but a 19 gal fuel tank did, which increased my range to over 400 miles...as opposed to my JK6, which has a 140 mile range with a 20 gal tank (150 if I'm going downhill with a tailwind)...

140 mile range requires a support truck.

Top Bottom