Et Tu, Brute?...Part Deux

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Looks fantastic Ed. Sorry if you’ve answered this before, but what gears are you running with the 5.7 to turn 40’s? I’m curious to hear what you think of the combo (accepting of course, that you need to block the power of your JK6 out of your memory banks to give an unbiased opinion). ;)

Brute

Hooked
Looks fantastic Ed. Sorry if you’ve answered this before, but what gears are you running with the 5.7 to turn 40’s? I’m curious to hear what you think of the combo (accepting of course, that you need to block the power of your JK6 out of your memory banks to give an unbiased opinion). ;)

Ha! 5.38...I get to drive it Thurs...I'll let you know then...

TrailHunter

Hooked
......Yes, I'm driving it down for the NE Kick Off run...a hui hou.

Nice! Can't wait to see it! And I am totally willing to let you Drive my Jeep, if you want to switch for part of the Run... Nothing makes you appreciate being on 40's like driving a stock Jeep for a bit... :yup:

Brute

Hooked
Nice! Can't wait to see it! And I am totally willing to let you Drive my Jeep, if you want to switch for part of the Run... Nothing makes you appreciate being on 40's like driving a stock Jeep for a bit... :yup:

Roger that...I've never driven a stock Jeep...I'll have to think about it....ok, I thought about it...no

JAGS

Hooked
Epic build ED. [emoji106][emoji41][emoji41] Will be great to see you again and check this beast out in person soon.

Top Bottom