Everyone knows Eddie is the biggest tool in the industry - MOTOBILT

WJCO

Meme King
Motobilt is a company owned by Dan DuBose. He was the founder of Blue Torch Fab....

Well then, shit, I do run one of his diff covers and didn't even know it, and so far am happy with it. So I guess for the record I can't be 'bashing' him anymore. :cheesy:

But if it breaks, ill be sure to stop everything and take a picture and email it directly to porky. That is assuming the diff cover was actually sold to me :thinking: I'll have to go look and make sure it's there.

onbelay

Motobilt is a company owned by Dan DuBose. He was the founder of Blue Torch Fab and is who build EVOs Jeepster back in the day.

I'm not necessarily a fan of their products, but the shop has a really good reputation in our area (south Alabama). This is the first time I've ever heard anything negative about the company. I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt. Just my two cents.

jkris

I don't post here because way a life is a joke

I just find all this really fishy. Why didn't the owner just contact Eddie about the situation in a professional manner instead of sending someone to do the talking for him in what is my opinion really unprofessional. Hell they went out of their way to find Longarmwj and message him? I don't find that to be a company that I personally would want to do business with if that is their ethics and operating procedures. Just my .02 cents

Edit: It takes two seconds to fire off an email saying hey Eddie I heard this and am hoping to clear the air a bit.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Grubbicon

I just find all this really fishy. Why didn't the owner just contact Eddie about the situation in a professional manner instead of sending someone to do the talking for him in what is my opinion really unprofessional. Hell they went out of their way to find Longarmwj and message him? I don't find that to be a company that I personally would want to do business with if that is their ethics and operating procedures. Just my .02 cents

Edit: It takes two seconds to fire off an email saying hey Eddie I heard this and am hoping to clear the air a bit.

Not the it really matters at this point but that is not the owner. He is an employee but I agree not the best way to go about it.

Galahad

And if us "trolls" hadn't come on...you'd all have been on the bashing bandwagon. And now the op is backpeddling. So go suck on Mel's dick some more. I don't blame you at the rate you're losing companies. 😂

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

And if us "trolls" hadn't come on...you'd all have been on the bashing bandwagon. And now the op is backpeddling. So go suck on Mel's dick some more. I don't blame you at the rate you're losing companies. [emoji23]

I'm not backpedaling. I said straight from the start that I would not intentionally bash a company, and that if I was misinformed I would own up to it. I know what I was told, you know what you were told. At this point there's no solid proof from either side. I simply know what I saw and what was said and that's all there is to it.

Hot94Z28

This is what I think about the back door bandits sticking up for a company when they really don't have any skin in what happens to the company,

IMG_1218.JPG

Sharkey

Word Ninja
And if us "trolls" hadn't come on...you'd all have been on the bashing bandwagon. And now the op is backpeddling. So go suck on Mel's dick some more. I don't blame you at the rate you're losing companies. [emoji23]

Who the fuck are you even talking to? And which companies, specifically, are being lost and by whom?

Based on your posts so far, your agenda seems pretty clear and as far as I am concerned, you should log off, EAD, and never return.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not necessarily a fan of their products, but the shop has a really good reputation in our area (south Alabama). This is the first time I've ever heard anything negative about the company. I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt. Just my two cents.

Every company has a good reputation with their fan base and when it comes to shops, that tends to be regional. Since you seem to be out of the loop and didn't bother to find out what happened before giving your 2¢, this all started because hhunter050 decided to stir the pot with an old post that longarmwj some time ago. hhunter050's buddies started to chime in for the purpose of trolling him and the posts got moved into the Infirmary sub-forum. Being that I don't know this company from Adam, I would have been all to happy to give them the benefit of the doubt but after seeing how they've chosen to deal with this matter, it's hard to see them in a positive light. But hey, that's just me and my 2¢

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug

Fucking tools! How hard it is to comprehend a pretty straight forward explanation by LongarmWj? Oh wait, you oxygen wasters have nothing better to do other than keep repeating yourselves like little school girls. He has literally agreed that he was possibly misinformed but yet you sit here and continue to call him a liar. You have nothing to say worth listening too and sit here continuing to troll. As far as your butt buddy Tommy goes, how dumb is he? You claim he has been blocked from becoming a member??? Eddie doesn't even know who you trolls are, how is Eddie blocking someone he doesn't know and doesn't care about? Even if it was remotely true that he was blocked from the site, he could use a different email or username. It's rocket science I know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom