EVO 1/4 Pounder and Warn Powerplant

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
If the deal is online for the world to see, would you mind placing a link to it here, or on the for sale thread. I know a few folks here are looking to switch to synthetic also :thumb:

$217 bucks on amazon for the 3/8 x 100' i think the 3/8 x 80' was 230. i dont have a winch yet, but i ordered the 100' for future use:rock:

olram30

Prices on Amazon change a lot. Today it's 226 bucks. But if you leave it in your wish list and watch, prices drop.

olram30

Yeah, that's the one. Everywhere else was 264 bucks. I figured it was a good deal. But it was 217 when I ordered?

Attachments

• 1397756547757.jpg
    1397756547757.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 173

sean.m.adams33

This looks like an appropriate place for this,

I have read through a couple other threads and saw that the quarter pounder and winch can POSSIBLY sag up to .5", now does anyone have any experience with a 2"lift and the QP up front with a power plant at its 114lbs weight! I would be switching out the line to a synthetic.

olram30

This looks like an appropriate place for this,

I have read through a couple other threads and saw that the quarter pounder and winch can POSSIBLY sag up to .5", now does anyone have any experience with a 2"lift and the QP up front with a power plant at its 114lbs weight! I would be switching out the line to a synthetic.

The qp weighs less than that with synthetic line and a hause fairlead. The wire rope and roller fairlead are heavy. Also if you get a stinger it adds weight. You can just put d ring mounts and save weight until later on.

sean.m.adams33

The qp weighs less than that with synthetic line and a hause fairlead. The wire rope and roller fairlead are heavy. Also if you get a stinger it adds weight. You can just put d ring mounts and save weight until later on.

I'm planning on doing the stinger. No roller fair lead and a synthetic line.

RamP

The Warn powerplant is gonna be tight no matter what recessed mount bumper you get. Here it's installed on the LOD signature series. The design of the winch makes the passenger side tight.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402766683.945487.jpg

Top Bottom