EVO 1/4 Pounder and Warn Powerplant

MTG

Caught the Bug
The newer 1/4 pounders have access to the winch bolts making it easy

Yeah, well guess what? I have an old one and my hands do not fit in the hole to tighten the winch bolts, but they barely fit in the holes to tighten the bumper bolts. :)

rtguy1

Lol....still sounds like a hassle vs being able to just pull the grill. Worth it though for a nice bumper though.

BLK_Mamba_JKU

I was sold till on the Warn HD powerplant $1,700, until I realized I would have to drop another $240 for synthetic rope. Am I missing something, is that a lot for a winch? The air compressor is cool, but there are so many other cheaper options for air compressors.

Prime8

I was sold till on the Warn HD powerplant $1,700, until I realized I would have to drop another $240 for synthetic rope. Am I missing something, is that a lot for a winch? The air compressor is cool, but there are so many other cheaper options for air compressors.

I think you are going to pay more than that for synthetic rope for the HD. The winching weight and length of the rope should be over $300, without a safety thimble.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

It's not cheap. A lot of guys run Viking line and thats about $400-500 for a 125' line.

StrizzyChris

oh good, i found a deal on warn synthetic line and for what ever reason the 100' costs less than 80':idontknow:

If the deal is online for the world to see, would you mind placing a link to it here, or on the for sale thread. I know a few folks here are looking to switch to synthetic also :thumb:

Top Bottom