EVO 4" Lift Kit ENFORCER Package

Tackerdown

Banned
Evo offers the plush ride coils in 3". They will create a package around that heigth for you. just give them a call.

Cool thanks I searched there sight but couldn't find anything.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ruchster65

What shocks with EVO Enforcer?

OK,
I am planning on a lift to run 37” tires on my 2dr Rubicon. I have done a lot of research on this forum and others and am looking seriously at this EVO Enforcer lift. My question is what shocks would work well with this kit if I don’t want the $1000 King shocks? Is it just a matter of ordering the Bilstein 5100s for my Jeep? Would they be tuned to the springs?
I am planning on trimming pinch seams/fenders, 4.88 gears and C gussets too.
Thanks for the input, I love the information I get from the contributors to this forum.

FoxC

OK,
I am planning on a lift to run 37” tires on my 2dr Rubicon. I have done a lot of research on this forum and others and am looking seriously at this EVO Enforcer lift. My question is what shocks would work well with this kit if I don’t want the $1000 King shocks? Is it just a matter of ordering the Bilstein 5100s for my Jeep? Would they be tuned to the springs?
I am planning on trimming pinch seams/fenders, 4.88 gears and C gussets too.
Thanks for the input, I love the information I get from the contributors to this forum.
You can get the correct 5100's from evo when you order your enforcer lift. Just give them a call.

Tackerdown

Banned
You can get the correct 5100's from evo when you order your enforcer lift. Just give them a call.

These guies are the complete package. There probably a lot of use on here that would not have known that thanks for the input Fox.

Holeshot

Banned
My plan has changed a bit, and will concider a mid arm lift.

I was looking either at the currie rock jock 4" or the evo enforcer. The advantage of currie I see is the upper rear control arms. For the rest, I'd like to go with evo drag link flip and evo 2.0's.

Anyone can comment on the currie?

And I was wondering if it is possible to run 37's with 3" of lift and flat fenders? or it would be too close? I guess I'm gonna have to change my rear DS even with 3" anyways since I have a 2 door.

Or if I go with the 4", will the exhaust spacers be enough for the front DS to clear the y-pipe on my 2012?

Tackerdown

Banned
My plan has changed a bit, and will concider a mid arm lift.

I was looking either at the currie rock jock 4" or the evo enforcer. The advantage of currie I see is the upper rear control arms. For the rest, I'd like to go with evo drag link flip and evo 2.0's.

Anyone can comment on the currie?

And I was wondering if it is possible to run 37's with 3" of lift and flat fenders? or it would be too close? I guess I'm gonna have to change my rear DS even with 3" anyways since I have a 2 door.

Or if I go with the 4", will the exhaust spacers be enough for the front DS to clear the y-pipe on my 2012?

In WOL write up you can fit 37" with flat fenders or trim your stock ones to with a 3" lift. I think you may need to trim your pinch seem to but don't quote me on that. As for the enforcer kit you can add the uppers if you want its just more a basic kit Of the minimum you need and the flip is recommended by others on here. For the Currie I don't think EVO would sell it if they didn't believe in it. As for the rest someone else will have to chime in sorry.

Holeshot

Banned
In WOL write up you can fit 37" with flat fenders or trim your stock ones to with a 3" lift. I think you may need to trim your pinch seem to but don't quote me on that. As for the enforcer kit you can add the uppers if you want its just more a basic kit Of the minimum you need and the flip is recommended by others on here. For the Currie I don't think EVO would sell it if they didn't believe in it. As for the rest someone else will have to chime in sorry.

My fenders are already trimmed, and the pinch seem were on the to do list also.

I'm just trying to figure out what would be the best. For the money, Currie gives more with rear uppers, for the rest it's pretty similar if we put kings 2.0's and evo draglink flip kit.

Tackerdown

Banned
The reason I'm going with the EVO is for the coil springs along with there reputaton. The ride is going to be important for my wife.Happy wife happy life.:yup: I figure every little bit will help.

rtguy1

I rec doing the enforcer kit and add currie rear uppers to it. If its a 2door u prob want to do both driveshafts, but the front would be most important as the pinion can be set in the rear without worrying about it affecting handling. Anyone doing this kit should pop for the king shocks. Much nicer than bilsteins IMO. 3" for 37's on a 2 door is the way to go. Plenty of room with trimmed fenders.

Tackerdown

Banned
I was wondering if they really were better than other in ride quality? they call it plush ride, must be for a reason.

By the time I get mine I'm sure there will be more testimonies on how well it rides so far I've heard nothing but good .

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I was wondering if they really were better than other in ride quality? they call it plush ride, must be for a reason.

Other than what Tackerdown said I think another reason their suspension package rides so good is because of the effort made by ORE to have the springs and shocks tuned so they work together specific to the JKs. At least that is my take.

Holeshot

Banned
If I can put 37's with 3" of lift and flat fenders, will i NEED to replace the rear DS? I know it is recommanded, but will it be necessary or I can go with the OE for a while?

Holeshot

Banned
well after some research and reading, I'll go 4". I guess at 4, the rear DS will need to be replaced, and at least exhaust spacers up front.

Holeshot

Banned
I wrote Evo for a quote and asked about the driveline, and they told me a would need front DS and rear uppers also as I have a 2door.

rtguy1

Don't forget to consider that u have a 2 door and the coils they offer are not specific to a 2door. U will see additional lift from them. 4" coils will yield more than u think on your 2door. If u want 4" go with the 3" coils. U won't need to trim the fenders if u go with the 4" coils.....lol

Tackerdown

Banned
Reviving old thread.
I have a new twist on my thinking. Hopefully someone in the know can help.
I now know that I can get a 3" enforcer kit but would there be any issues I need to consider if I did a4 inch in front and 3-inch in back to level it out or would it be best just to put 1/2" spacers in the front.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Reviving old thread.
I have a new twist on my thinking. Hopefully someone in the know can help.
I now know that I can get a 3" enforcer kit but would there be any issues I need to consider if I did a4 inch in front and 3-inch in back to level it out or would it be best just to put 1/2" spacers in the front.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

I'm thinking a 1/2" spacer with a 3" lift would do, if needed.

Top Bottom