EVO 4" Lift Kit ENFORCER Package

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Reviving old thread.
I have a new twist on my thinking. Hopefully someone in the know can help.
I now know that I can get a 3" enforcer kit but would there be any issues I need to consider if I did a4 inch in front and 3-inch in back to level it out or would it be best just to put 1/2" spacers in the front.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

The 3" will be level it's only bumpers that would weight it down. If it did start to take you could always use a 1/2" or 3/4" spacer to level it back out in the frobt

Edit- frank beat me to it lol

Sent from my iPhone

Tackerdown

Banned
Here is how mine sits. 3" enforcer, 35's heavy ass front winch bumper, currently no winch.
View attachment 35779

That looks sweet . After thought, the STOCK springs are the reason the front sits lower and why I would have spacers to level it. When I order the lift the new springs would be the same length so to speak to level it out. Some time I think I'm blond.:banghead:

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

That looks sweet . After thought, the STOCK springs are the reason the front sits lower and why I would have spacers to level it. When I order the lift the new springs would be the same length so to speak to level it out. Some time I think I'm blond.:banghead:

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

was going to tell you that, but I thought it would be better for you to figure that our all by your lonesome! :shock:

Top Bottom