Evo Bolt-On Coilover F/R

Holeshot

Banned
yeah i know, but where i am and where i wheel, there is lot of mud so it is necessary that my engine bay be protected.

Sent from my GT-S5690M using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
You are correct. The inner fender liner will not fit with the EVO bolt on coil overs.

Yes, the inner liner will fit. I trimmed mine to fit around the coilover towers. It is a little bit of trial and error, but worth it to keep things clean under there.

Trail JK

Yes, the inner liner will fit. I trimmed mine to fit around the coilover towers. It is a little bit of trial and error, but worth it to keep things clean under there.

Can you post a pic of how the inner liner looks with the coilovers after you trimmed them? Also, do you have a pic of them trimmed before you re-installed them? Thx

:worthless: ;)

dahoover5866

I'm about to buy these front and rear and I'm going to video the install, I think it's suppose to take 6-8 hours but I never see regular dudes doing mods like this on YouTube so I think it will be worth it, same thing with the Ripp.

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug

Yea. I'm running my bolt on with the inner liners in. They do require a custom trim. It really does keep the engine compartment cleaner.

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
I'm about to buy these front and rear and I'm going to video the install, I think it's suppose to take 6-8 hours but I never see regular dudes doing mods like this on YouTube so I think it will be worth it, same thing with the Ripp.

You should plan on 9-11 hrs. Most time consuming will be when you put the rockstar mounts on the rear axle. Good luck.:thumb: you'll love them when your done. :D

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug

Unless you are as good as EVO at installing these, plan on 15-20 hours if working on your own!

NAUJK

:cheesy: I'll help by drinking beer.

Supervisor status.

Anyway, I plan on running this setup or the evo plush ride coils, well see how finances come out, in the future. But I have a 2 door and need to replace the rear driveshaft. I am just wondering what the difficulty level of replacing the rear with lets say a JE REEL would be. Or is it something I should take to a shop...? I've done everything to my jeep myself to this point and would like to try and continue that. Thanks for the help guys!

Prime8

Supervisor status.

Anyway, I plan on running this setup or the evo plush ride coils, well see how finances come out, in the future. But I have a 2 door and need to replace the rear driveshaft. I am just wondering what the difficulty level of replacing the rear with lets say a JE REEL would be. Or is it something I should take to a shop...? I've done everything to my jeep myself to this point and would like to try and continue that. Thanks for the help guys!

I took mine to a shop to have the front 1350 Reel installed because I was worried about screwing up the crush sleeve. You can screw up the bearings if you over tighten and there isn't a steadfast torque spec I could find for the front. So for peace of mind and potential over tightening, I paid an hour labor to just have someone else take the responsibility. Since I had the dealer do it, it's warrantied.

Top Bottom